21.THE PAST

Rehan's POV

When everyone was done eating diya, Riya and Rohit went home by their car, Rhea and I were going towards our car and all the while I couldn't get my eyes off her she was looking gorgeous and was blushing I could see her cheeks they were all pink. When we reached our car my driver interrupted us.

"Sir I really need to go home my wife is sick she needs me. Please sir can I go?" he asked joining his hands in front of me.

Yes, Kaka, you should go. And don't join hands in front of me I am like your son. Okay? And if you need anything just inform me don't hesitate. Take good care of yourself and Kaki sa and I handed over some money to him.

After my driver went I could see her eyes on me from the side and a small smile formed on my lips but I quickly erased it.

We sat in our car and I sped off to Palace.

"You know Ranaji you are not as bad as you show. You are. Nice ." she said.

I felt something in my heart may be the urge to be a good man for her and to be the person she was thinking I was. She had this unwavering belief that everyone has something good in them. I have seen it in her eyes she always sees good in people maybe that's the reason why she forgave me. She struck a chord inside me I hadn't known existed and suddenly the urge to be her Prince charming became stronger. But I knew that was not possible because I am not a prince I am the villain whose reality she wouldn't wanna know.

Trust me sweetheart you don't wanna know how bad I can be.

"No, seriously Ranaji, you are sweet."

sweet only if she knew how much blood I have on my hands.

If only she knew and I would like it to remain that way only. She cannot know about it.

Rhea's POV

I could see his jaw ticking like a time bomb. But I just complimented him and I was confused because I didn't say anything to make him angry.

"If you say so" he spoke in a cold, deep and dangerous tone.

My eyes fell onto his hands, wrapped around the steering wheel. The veins beneath his taut skin pulsed subtly, and Something about his veiny hands sent a jolt of desire coursing through my body, My whole body was on fire. He ran his fingers through his tousled hair while one hand was wrapped around the steering wheel. My breath hitched.

My mind began to wander, envisioning the sensations those hands have brought- gentle touches, exhilarating caresses, and electrifying embraces. I couldn't help but wonder how his hands would feel cupping my breasts. I felt a twitch in my panties and the need to have him inside me intensified. I crossed my legs due to the X-rated images that flooded my head and sweat dripped down my neck.

I turned towards him and his blue hypnotic eyes met mine, a smouldering intensity was evident in them. I bit my lips so hard that they almost bled.

"Having wild thoughts wifey?" he asked while his eyes were on the road but there was a mischievous glint in them with a smirk on his lips.

Wh..what? Nnoo

"Then why your legs are crossed and your breath is heavy?"

It's because

"Because?" he raised his eyebrows.

Because I was looking for ways to kill you and make it look like an accident. Happy? I forced a smile.

A small laugh left his chest. I will happily die at your hands Rani sa as long as you remain mine.

He knew I was lying but I couldn't tell him that I was having wild dreams about him. I am sure he would make fun of me.