7. ENGAGEMENT

Rehan's POV

She was looking so gorgeous in that white kurti like an angel, an angel who belongs to me and I belong to her. Mom, dadi and choti Maa left for the udaipur meanwhile here riya, diya, Rohit, bhabhi, Rishi, Rhea and her friends we all were sitting in a cafe which Rishi owned.

Rishi- Rehan have you talked to karan? When is he coming back from New York?
He is coming.

Karan - missing me?
Rishi - no you jerk and then we three hugged each other.
Karan - so you are getting married huhh?? Hii Rhea I am karan Oberoi your fiance's bestfriend.
Rhea - heyy karan. How did you recognize me?
Karan - your fiance has sent me pictures of you.

Rhea - guys today was amazing but now I think I should leave. Bye guys.

What the fuck? She is leaving? And she didn't even said bye to me... And why the fuck Naina and ishita are staring at me.
Rhea I called out her name.
Rhea - yes Mr. Raghuvanshi?
I'll drop you guys
Ishita - Rehan we already have a car.
Rishi - don't you understand ishu he wants to spend some time with Rhea.
Ishita - shut up bhai he can spend time after marriage. For now let me and Naina spend some time with her.
Naina - yess and we really need to teach some important things to her you know like self defence so she can protect herself when some jerk try to force her.
Karan - excusme madam? What did you just say?

Naina you don't worry I will not let anything happen to her even if I have to tear the whole world apart.

Naina - and what about you Mr Rehan Singh raghuvanshi?
Karan - listen back off right now otherwise it won't be good
Naina - Ohh I am scared (sarcastically) what will you do If I don't?
Karan - you
Rhea - just stop it you guys. Ishita, naina let's go.

Rohit - bhai we'll also go back to udaipur. When will you come back?
Rishi - we all will be there tomorrow.

Rhea 's words echoed in my ear . I know what I did was wrong but I would never do anything to hurt Rhea.
Karan- are you sure you really want to marry? Her best friend is pain in the ass
Rishi - she is sweet it's just that may be she is upset with all this sudden marriage. Rhea is her best friend so she is worried about her.
Karan - Haan toh tu hi shadi kar le usse
(okay then you only marry her)
Guys I am going to marry Rhea not Naina and I am not gonna back out karan cause Rhea is mine.
Rishi - so finally our Robot has fallen in love?
Don't offend me, I am the devil not some pathetic Robot.
Karan - pyaar vyaar nhi he is obsessed with her.
(no not love)
May be I am but I have never felt like this in my entire life.
Karan - does she feel the same way?
No she don't but I know she will.
Rishi - very much confident?
Karan - shut up Rishi you know our man is a charmer.
That I am, winked at him and gulped down the whiskey.
Let's go guys I don't want to be all drunk tomorrow for my engagement.

Rhea 's POV

Everyone is busy decorating our house. Today I am going to be engaged to that jerk. I have never felt so much anger towards anyone.
Naina - why are reading a novel right now?
Ishita - exactly? Come on Let's get you ready.

Rhea' s outfit

Rhea' s outfit

Rehan 's outfit

Rehan 's outfit

Naina and Ishita were already all dressed up and now they were torturing me with their hair tools. Naina did my make up. While ishita did the rest of the work. As I was looking myself in the mirror. Khargosh along with mamma came from the back.
Rohan - damn you are looking gorgeous chipkali.
Mamma- yess nazar na lage mere gudiya ko.
( yess all evil eyes off of my doll)

We all reached the location that was between udaipur and Jaipur and tomorrow we will be leaving for udaipur.I got off from my car and went towards him he was looking like one of my novel's crush so hot and handsome wearing that kurta and then I noticed we were coordinating . Man my lehenga is so heavy I am not even able to climb the stairs why did my bestfriends abandon me here. And suddenly I saw a hand I looked up and our eyes met, his blue eyes were looking Like an ocean I felt like drowning in them. I jerked all my thoughts. Rhea stop thinking about him you are not supposed to fall for him.
Rehan - come on grab my hand sweetheart.
No I don't need your help
Rehan - will you take my hand?? Or do you want me to lift you up in my arms?
Okay fine, I grabbed his hands and got on the stage, his hands are almost double of mine. Why is he so tall? Even after wearing heels I can't reach his shoulders.
Rehan - you look gorgeous
Well I have been told by many
Rehan - ofcourse you have sweetheart cause you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world.
Hearing his words my cheeks turned red I don't know what has gotten into me..
Rehan - you are blushing. I didn't know my few words can make you blush so hard.
You are wrong Mr. Raghuvanshi that's is called blush you know, the make up product.
Rehan - Is that so? Call me Rehan
Not Mr. Raghuvanshi.
Well Today is not your lucky day Mr. Raghuvanshi
Rehan - Ohh sweetheart that it is.

We exchanged our rings and went for the dinner. Finally the night is over Rhea. We had our dinner and went towards our car.
Ishita - what made you blush so hard on the stage?
Nothing ishu. I was not blushing you should definitely get your eyes checked.
Naina - I saw that too. By the way Rhea he is handsome.
Shut up you guys. I am going. Bye

Heyy guys I hope you all are doing great so here is the chapter 7 I tried not stretch the engagement part there is much more to the story in the upcoming chapters.. Show some love and don't forget to vote.