3.OBSESSION

Rhea 's POV

Rhea' s outfit

Rhea' s outfit

Mamma I am going to ishu's house. As soon as I reached her house I was forcefully dragged by her to the swimming pool. I saw her brother and he greeted me and suddenly my eyes fell on him a tall handsome man almost of ishu' s brother's age his blue eyes like Sea was looking straight into my eyes and suddenly my glance was broken by ishu.
Ishita - isn't he so hot??
Yaa yaa I know but can you please stop drooling over him.
Ishita - I am not drooling over him Don't you remember I have a boyfriend or to say friends with benefits. And by the way he is my brother's best friend and I was thinking him for you. I mean you guys will make a perfect pair and not to forget you are still a virgin.
Shut up Yaar ishu he is 6 years older than me and but why didn't I see him before? I mean he is damn handsome not like I want to have sex with him but a face like him is hard to forget.
Ishita- he is the king of Udaipur babe he is always busy.
Rishi - heyy guys have you forgotten I am still here and by the way what are you both talking about?listen rhea meet Rehan Singh raghuvanshi he is my best friend Don't tell your brother otherwise he will get jealous.
Rehan - hello rhea
His voice suddenly sent sensations through my body and the way he called my name made me want to hear it more often. His voice was cold but sweet. The tattoos covering his right arms were visible through his white shirt and upper three buttons were unbuttoned clearly showing his hard muscled chest. And then I realized I was staring at him I came Out of my thoughts and greeted him. We all were sitting by the pool while he was busy on his phone and man he really looked so hot under sun his features were clearly visible sharp jawline, beard that perfectly suited his face his blue eyes. Then suddenly his jaw clenched and his knuckles turned white in anger and I realized I didn't even notice that when he went from talking in English to talking in Italian.
Ishita- stop staring at him rhea
I wasn't staring at him I was just looking at the sun isn't it beautiful?
Ishita - yaa definitely (in sarcasm)
Ishita and I turned our faces as soon as we heard breaking of a glass and it was him he threw the glass from which he was drinking his whiskey to the ground in anger which clearly visible on his face. God only knows why men get so angry. I saw his figure disappearing as he went towards his car. Ughh ishu I hate men with anger issues.

Rehan 's POV

I am going to Jaipur mom Rishicalled he needs my help and you all come tomorrow so that we can go to rhea's house to ask for her hand in marriage. After 1 hour my private jet landed in Jaipur I was greeted by Mr rathore's secretary.
Rishi- oh my god Mr. King finally you got time to meet your best friend huhh??also I only had to call you Otherwise you would have forgotten your best friend.
Stop joking Rishi you know I can never forget a stupid friend like you.
Rishi - very funny now come let's go for a swim.
I was on my phone when I again saw her those big puppy eyes golden dangling earrings, pink rosey lips and how much I just wanted to kiss those lips. And suddenly my perfect view was broken by Ishita my best friend's sister and ofcourse mine too cause when Rishi and I was 10 we made a pact to consider each other 's sister as our sister and protect them no matter what. That's when I heard rishi calling me he introduced me to rhea only if he knew that I know each and every detail about her and he was talking about my soon to be going wife. We greeted each other my phone rang clearly I wanted to kill that bastard who called me and disturbed me as rhea was taking to me the very first time. Yess Vincenzo
Vincenzo - sir we couldn't deliver the goods. We were stopped by Nicholas and his men.

Ucciderò quel bastardo

I slammed the door of my car and sped off to the airport.

Hey lovelies I hope you all are fine. Please vote my book and show some love 🫶🫶I will be really f
Grateful and do follow me on Instagram

Instagram id- @the_writer_insightmention a user