1. INTRODUCTION

Rhea's POV

I was laying in my bed enjoying my own company when my phone rang, the caller ID displaying Ishita, my best friend since school and now we even go to the same college. I answered her call
"open the door ri!"Ishita screamed into the phone
Where the hell have you been the whole night?
I was with Nishant. We were having fun.
Ok fine I don't want any more details

toh abb tu door open karegi??

(now will you open the door?)
Get ready Ishu it's our last day of senior year and I don't want to be late.

Author's POV

Ishita and Rhea live in a small apartment in the city of dreams' Mumbai'
Ishita got this apartment from her dad on her first day of college since then they have both been living together. Ishita was as usual wore a simple t-shirt and baggy jeans with a white Chanel purse and Rhea wore a beautiful yellow maxi dress with spaghetti straps and pink flowers on the dress they both were looking gorgeous as they left for college

Rhea's POV
As we were returning from college we along with Nishant Ishita's it's complicated boyfriend went to our usual Cafe I was on my phone When I hit a man I couldn't see his face but he was probably over 6 feet and hard muscled.
"what do you want Nishant? I can't do this!"I heard Ishita shout.

"but please listen to me", Nishant replied

I heard them shouting as I reached our table they both are always fighting over Ishita's mindset of not getting into a serious relationship did I mention we both are opposite to each other like north pole and South I love forever wala pyaar and she hates the word forever.

Rehan's POV

I just finished my meeting with one of our business partners Mr Rathore and as I was going towards my car I saw her busy on her phone her eyes shining bright she was looking like a ray of sunshine in that yellow dress as I passed her I got hit by her that's when I first noticed how beautiful she is then and there my heart skipped a beat that hadn't happened in a long time. Who is she? I asked Kartik if he is my right hand and handles all my illegal business with me while I am away dealing with my responsibility of being the king of Udaipur.

Kartik - sir give me some time I will find every detail about her.

I nodded to Kartik's words and sat in my Bugatti. Sir your mother is calling me nonstop please talk to her she seemed tense my driver said to me.

Yes, Mom,
Mrs Renuka Singh raghuvanshi - beta where are you? I have been trying to call you.
Mom I was in a meeting. Don't take tension I am absolutely fine.
Mrs Renuka Singh raghuvanshi - when are you coming back to Udaipur?
Tomorrow morning. And I hung up the phone.

Rhea's POV

I was trying to book a flight to Jaipur when I got a call from my brother.
Rohan Sharma- "When are you coming back? "I miss you chipkali
Tomorrow morning bhaiya but please stop calling me chipakli khargosh suddenly my phone switched off and then I remembered it was barely charged I was irritated cause here I was trying to book a flight to go back to my home to my family and in the next room Nishant and ishita were shouting at each other.

Hey, guys so it's my first time writing a story so please forgive me if I make some mistakes but please do read the story and tell me in the comments. Stay tuned for the next chapter. It will be a short story for those who love royalty and the mafia there will be endless scenes about the mafia and the royal world. ❤️