4. THE PROPOSAL

Warning this chapter includes violence

Rhea's POV

What happened bhai?? Why are you so tensed?
Rohan-nothing baccha it's just business related issue.
Bhai I know I am not a business minded girl. I am a product designer but I also do know how to handle tensed situations in business. I have been doing a lot of meditation because of my online internship so I think you should now tell me the problem and let me help you.
Rohit - it's nothing big rhea. I'll go now I really need to speak with dad.
I knew something was wrong I could sense it but what? I hate suspense.
Preeti - rhea come on let's go and eat something I am hungry.
Yes bhabhi I am also hungry. Bhabhi let's make pav bhaji I am craving for something spicy. We spent the rest of our evening making pav bhaji for everyone. Come on everyone come down to the dining room bhabhi and I have made pav bhaji.
Rohan- are you sure preeti That I should eat pav bhaji tum dono ne kuch gadbad kari hogi toh?
(what if you two have done some mischief with it?)
Preeti - Haa toh mat khao. Go and sleep empty stomach.
(ok then don't eat)
Yes bhai I have put a lot of chillies in it especially for you so that you can spend your entire night in the bathroom.
Rohan-chipkali
Khargosh.
Now come on let's eat where is mamma and papa?
Rohan-they are coming.
As I saw my parents I got more sure that someone was fishy. What's wrong mamma why you and papa are so tensed. No we are not she said it with a smiling face actually with a fake smile.
Ambar sharma - don't worry rhea everything is fine.

Rehan's POV

I was on my flight to Italy and all I could think of the ways to torture and kill Nicholas. He had the guts to stop my shipment without fearing his life.
Vincenzo - boss he is at his old hideout.
Tell all our men to reach there I am going to kill him today.

AFTER ONE HOUR

How dare you stop my delivery Nicholas Toricelli and now you have the guts to even face me. Don't you remember your brother and I made the deal that we both will stay out of each other's way? I am going to fucking kill you and now screw with the deal. And I started beating him in his face. Catch him he ordered his men but no one cared to listen they won't listen to you for your knowledge they are my men not yours. And the look on his face he was scared to his death tie him to the chair I ordered Vincenzo. His face was covered in his own blood I took the clasp from Vincenzo and started chipping his nails off one by one and he was screaming like hell and begging me to leave him but his screams were giving me some kind of satisfaction. Okay Nicholas I 'll leave you and then I ordered my man to untie him he was weak and seeing him running for his life was making me insane and then I took the gun in front of his fearful eyes and a smirk formed on my face he exactly knew what I was going to do I put the bullet inside the gun and shot at him. And in no second he was lying in the pool of his blood. Then I noticed my hands were all red I cleaned them properly cause Today is the day I am going to ask Rhea to marry me.

Author's POV

Everyone was eating breakfast at sharma house except Ambar and Ankita sharma they were in their room discussing about the marriage proposal of Rehan Singh raghuvanshi for Rhea. We won't give our daughter's hand even though he is king she is still young and I will not let anyone snatch her dreams of being independent said Ambar in firm voice to his wife Ankita.
Ankita - but do you remember what he did to help us? And not to forget he is way powerful and he is the king of udaipur.

Rhea's POV

Bhabhi let's go shopping today. I need to buy some clothes.
Rohan-how many clothes do you need chipakli you have a whole closet filled with clothes
Shut up khargosh haven't you heard clothes can never be enough for a girl. Right bhabhi??
Preeti - yes absolutely.

Rhea's outfit

Rhea's outfit

Bhabhi let's go and eat golgappe first. We went to mall and bought so many things then finally we both got so tired that we decided to end this shopping spree bhabhi can I drive today??
Preeti-Are you sure?
Yes bhabhi I parked the car in parking lot of our building and I noticed 6 expensive and luxurious cars were parked outside right in front of my house. What's going on mamma?? And suddenly my eyes fell on Rehan. Are you stalking me Mr. Rehan Singh raghuvanshi?
Rehan-hello Rhea why will I stalk you soon you are going to be my wife.
What is wrong with you Rehan. Why will I marry you and not to forget I am still in my college. My final exams are in next month. Mamma and papa please tell me he is joking and you two are also against this proposal.

Hey guys so Finally Rehan asked rhea's hand in marriage. Will the wedding take place? Or her parents are against the proposal?

Please guys vote and show some love and tell me in the comment section about your thoughts and suggestion on this chapter and do follow me. At least 50 votes are require in this chapter to unlock the next one. See you soon 🫶.