9. THE LUST

Rhea 's POV

I was woken up by sunlight coming into the room. I got up from the bed, went towards the balcony and then I saw him doing push ups he was only in his sweatpants I was staring or more like gawking at his hard muscled body, his 6 packs the tattoos the sweat streaming down from his neck to his whole body and suddenly I felt a twitch in my panties, I felt the warmth in my whole body despite the cold weather. There were butterflies in my stomach which has never happened before. I held myself together and decided to shut down those butterflies in my stomach.
Rehan - difficult to resist?

WWWhat?? NNNo way I have seenn better . Don't you have a personal gym in the palace? This room reeks of your sweat.

He started coming closer to me, I took back one step and another step and I suddenly realized that I couldn't move anymore my back was pressed against the wall I was between the wall and him his perfect physique towering over me we were so close to each other that I could feel every inch of his body.
WWhatttt arrree you doing Just stay awayyy.
Rehan - Why are you stuttering am I making you nervous but you just said you have seen better.

My heart was beating so fast that It could come out any moment I didn't know what to do so I tried to Ran. As I started moving he placed both his hands on the wall above me And he came so close to me that there was no space left between us not even for the air to pass. He lowered his head to my level and placed his lips on my exposed shoulders and started hovering his lips on them I could smell his manly colongue which was intoxicating I closed my eyes to feel his warmth.

Trust me sweetheart the way you are breathing it's shows that you have never seen a naked man, I don't know about the first but I will make sure that from now I am and will be the last man you see naked even if I have to kill every single man He whispered in my ears and then our eyes met uggh those eyes enough to make me shiver.

His words made me blush so hard that it made him smirk. An evil smirk as if he has accomplished something. and there was sudden adenaline rush in my whole body .

Rehan - And just for your information I never smell bad, girls die to just get pass by me and he started going towards the bathroom.
I was not able to process what had just happened all I knew that as soon as he stopped brushing his lips on my shoulder I craved for it more, I wanted him to touch me.
I jerked all my thoughts and decided to stay at least 2 feet away from him.

Rehan - pack your bags sweetheart we are going to Italy. I heard him say from the bathroom.
What?? Italy with this man no way, not happening at all.

No way I am not going anywhere.
Rehan - you want me to kidnap you?

As if you could. Fine I'll pack things up.
I always wanted to go to Italy so I thought it's pointless arguing with him.

Since it's my first day here so I decided to wear a Saree. While I was busy packing I didn't noticed when Rehan got ready and went towards the balcony.I took a quick shower and started draping the saree.

Rhea 's outfit

Rhea 's outfit

Rehan' s POV

I was working on my laptop when I saw Rhea draping a red coloured saree, her damp hair, her bare abdomen as if it was craving for my touch she was doing no good to me , I have been with so many women before but the way she looked made me think of ruining her innocence I wondered how my hand would look wrapped around her throat . I was clearly lusting over her and I needed to control myself because I didn't want to do anything to her unless she wants me to.

Rhea-Mr. Raghuvanshi I am hungry lets go downstairs and eat some breakfast before we leave for Italy.

I Closed my laptop and started going downstairs with Rhea why can't she call me with my fucking name. It would be so good to hear it from her soft, melancholy voice.

Mom- Rhea today is your first day here so you have to make a dessert.
Rhea - okay mom I'll make yogurt bites for everyone.
Siya- wow bhabhi sounds cool.

Rhea 's POV

I was so tired yesterday that I didn't even notice how big and beautiful the palace is, the luxurious curtains the expensive chandeliers and long hallways with swords and portraits. It was such a royalty of course would' nt it be? I mean he is the king of udaipur.

Mam the kitchen is this way and from now on I am your personal guide a lady in her fifties told me yes, I definitely needed a tour guide otherwise I'll surely get lost in this huge maze like palace.
Thank you kaki.
Just when I reached the kitchen a michief thought crept into my head I wanted to trouble rehan not only beacuse I promised to make his life hell but also because of the stunt that he pulled in the morning.and he was so wrong about me not seeing a naked man of course he was the hottest of all I could not deny that but still the things that he made me feel today were out of control I was so high on adrenaline and I hated it I heard someone asking me about the required ingredients. I told them that they can leave so that I can work on my plan to trouble him. I made the yogurt bites for everyone and when it came to Rehan I exchanged the yogurt bites with garlic bites and served him with my own hands.
Charu Singh raghuvanshi -siya these bites are delicious
Thank you choti Maa I saw his eyes they were burning because of the garlic I thought he might yell at me but there he was calm and composed I didn't understand why was he even eating it anyway, should have stopped after the first bite I couldn't get myself to watch him like this So I snatched the plate from him and I could feel everyone's eyes on me as if they saw a ghost to be honest I also didn't realise what I had just done until he whispered in his cold, calm and deep voice.
Rehan - I thought you wanted to make my life hell sweetheart.
I snapped at him and he left not before passing me a wink and a smirk.
I thought of packing these bites for the flight I told everyone to avoid the embarrassment.
Diya - bhabhi I and siya have made up a list.
Siya- yes bhabhi you really need to bring these things from the Italy.
Rohit - bhabhi don't bring anything for them they are just spoilt little brats.
Diya - oh is it?? Bandar?? And should I tell everyone about last night I am sure then everyone will know who is the spoilt brat here.
Rohit - don't you dare.
Guyss stop it I will bring each and everything you all want. Okay??
Rohit - bhabhi you are the best.
Siya and diya-thank you bhabhi
Mishiti - Rhea I too have a long list.
Okay bhabhi I wouldn't mind bringing.

Heyy lovelies I hope you all are great. Please tell me in the comment section whether you like the chapter or not?? And don't forget to vote.