11. POSSESSION

Rhea's POV

I entered the first club I saw, everyone was grooving to the loud music. I went towards the bar.
Mam, what would you like? A bartender asked.
Tequila shots, please
I was dancing my heart out when I felt an arm on my waist As soon as I turned the man was on the floor, his face covered in blood then my eyes fell on his hard-muscled, Greek-like sculpture standing next to the man on the floor Rehan's blue eyes were burning with anger his fists curled up so tight that could draw the blood out of his hand. He was glaring at me; only if eyes could kill.
What are you doing here Mr. Raghuvanshi?
What the fuck are you doing and Why are you here in this club wearing this kind of clothes you can wear whatever you want when you are with me but not alone I can't allow that he said in a cold rough voice. I have never seen him this angry I knew I have gotten myself into huge trouble, but I managed to reply, which only added more fuel to his anger.

Listen Mr Rehan Singh raghuvanshi you don't own me I don't need your permission to go or wear whatever I want.

Do you want me to show you in front of everyone who you belong to? He said in his calm and composed voice but it managed to send electric jolts through my whole body. He was so close to me that I could practically hear his heartbeats, I felt breathless and wordless that I hardly managed a nod.

Come on let's go sweetheart

Stop calling me that it's ridiculous

OK sweetheart

Ughhhh. I stomped on my feet in irritation and suddenly he tossed me over his shoulders.

How drunk are you Mrs raghuvanshi

Only 7 Tequila shots Mr. Raghuvanshi
Put me down please I can walk on my own.

Rehan's POV

I carefully put her down in the car.

You know Mr raghuvanshi you are too mean why do you always have to interfere I was enjoying you asshole and why are you so ridiculously hot?? I am not able to resist you and Ohh my god those biceps. Are they real?? Those abs? Should I poke them? she said with a puppy face.
She is drunk I murmured myself but she was looking really cute and hot at the same time Is it weird? I asked myself, she literally poked my abs like a child who is in denial. I bit my lips, oh man how much I just wanted to kiss her, and the erection in my pants was driving me mad. She had no idea what she was doing to me all I could think of was the ways to fuck her right then and there in the backseat of my car. Think straight Rehan I told myself and I started driving.

Rhea's POV

ugh, my head hurts.

good morning sweetheart, here's your black coffee it's good for a hangover.

listen last night did I do something?

last night you were drunk and snuck out of the house even when I ordered you not to .why are you so stubborn Rhea .what if you got hurt last night? he seems really pissed.

mr. raghuvanshi my head is aching so please keep your voice down.

you seriously want me to shut up after what you did last night? listen, Rhea, I need you to understand how important you are to me please never ever do this again. Rehan was vulnerable when he said these words to me I have never seen this man so weak.

Okay Mr. raghuvanshi I am sorry

Rehan- now go and get ready I am taking you for a nice Italian breakfast.

Rhea's outfit

Rehan's outfit

Rehan's outfit

I have always seen Rehan in formal or kurtas but for the first time he wore casuals and I would be lying if I say he wasn't looking handsome. Rhea you are not supposed to fall for this man I again reminded myself.

Rehan's POV

wow, Mr Raghuvanshi I am impressed, the view is so beautiful and this restaurant holds a different kind of vibe.

Yes, the view is really beautiful I told her all the while looking at her indeed my view was the best. I can never get tired of her.

you like it?

her eyes glowed with amusement "I love it"
Mam sir, what would you like?
We'll have a chef's special.
So Mr. Raghuvanshi why do you own a bungalow in Rome?
I used to live here before I became the king.
Sir your order.
Rhea - This looks tempting. Wow, the food is so delicious I am having a food orgasm in my mouth.

You know I can give you a better orgasm than this.
Rhea - hold your horses, Mr. Raghuvanshi. Aren't you forgetting I hate you?
That's not true Sweetheart. Come let's go I want to take you shopping.

Rhea -no need Mr. raghuvanshi I have many clothes.

Rehan - didn't you say you will spend all my money?

I could see the hesitation in her eyes I knew that she was lying when she said she will spend all my money.

Rhea - okay fine let's go.

Rhea was roaming all around the store and yet she didn't pick anything.
Rhea - I don't want anything Mr. Raghuvanshi and I just want to go back to the house my legs are paining.
She was stoic but I could see the hesitation on her face

So you want me to buy the whole store?
Rhea - No Mr. Raghuvanshi I don't want you to do that. I'll look for something.

You should remove those sandals and just sit on the couch I'll tell someone to bring you the catalogue.

And after all the hesitation and nervousness she chose a small bag which was the least expensive thing in the whole store.
I paid the bill, held her sandals, and tossed her over my shoulder while she was shouting But I didn't pay any heed to it all I knew was that she was in pain because of those sandals so I didn't let her wear them, and carried her to the car.

Rhea's and Rehan's POV

Rehan was being so stubborn that I had to buy that bag which cost my entire internship but that was the only thing that was least expensive of all the commodities. I wish I could afford it so that I didn't have to take his money but guess what now I am in debt.

Rehan - so is this the only thing you want?
Yes, Mr. Raghuvanshi, he came closer to me and rolled up his sleeves revealing tanned, tattooed, and veined forearms I could feel the heat pulsing between my legs and in no time he tossed me over his shoulders and carried me, and my sandal to the car.

My eyes lingered on her cleavage and then fell onto her bare things and I could feel the sexual tension between us.

You shouldn't have done that Mr raghuvanshi her eyes glared with anger and irritation.

What sweetheart? his eyes glowed with mischief

Ugh I hate you. I seriously hate my husband I was angry and I wanted to throw those sandals at him.

He smirked at me before going to to driver's seat which added more fuel to my anger.

I hate him

I hate Mr. Rehan Singh Raghuvanshi.

Heyy lovelies I hope you all are Great please vote on this chapter it really motivates me to write more.