13. RANI SA

Rehan's POV

I was in my office but the only thing which was running in my mind was, "What if she was actually going on a date?" the mere thought of her with someone else was infuriating. I was yanked out of my thoughts by Dad.

"You are here?" He asked

Yes Dad I had some unfinished business

"Have you forgotten today you and Rhea have to go and greet Udaipur? everyone is waiting to meet their queen in person."

Yes, Dad I know.

Then go home quickly I'll handle the rest of the work.

I was in my car when I remembered that I had to order handbags for Rhea. I still remember her face and excitement when she told mishti bhabhi how much she loves handbags.

"I want limited edition handbags from all the luxury brands tomorrow", I told my PA.

Her face paled as if she has seen a ghost but I know that she will make it happen because she knows how far I can go if I don't get the things that I want.

I was going to my room when I heard my mom.

"Is Rhea ready?" She raised her eyebrows

Mom, how will I know? I just came from the office.

"Why did you go to office Rehan when I strictly told you not to."

Mom, I had some important work.

"And what is your PA doing here?" She asked in a surprising tone.

I was going to tell my mom about the handbags but thankfully I stopped when I heard footsteps.

"Rhea, why are you not ready yet?" Mom asked.

"I am sorry Mom I was just going to I am quite nervous about today".

Don't be sweetheart I know you can do this and everyone is going to love you.

Yes, Rhea, Rehan is right okay so you both go and get ready in the meantime I'll go and check the arrangements. And your stylist and maids will be here soon to get you ready.

Rhea came closer to me and raised her eyebrows in an expression lot closer to What was that? I knew she was pissed for calling her sweetheart in front of Mom, but I enjoyed it.

Who is she? Rhea asked with an annoying look on her face.

She is my PA sweetheart

Okay but what is she doing here at 9 in the morning? Rhea asked glaring at my PA her facial expression and the way she was looking at me made my cock tightened.

I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her closer, a myriad of emotions flickered across her face and surprise illuminated her eyes as she felt the unexpected closeness. A hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her lips and as I drew my lips near her ears, her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue, The sparkle in her eyes intensified "So are you jealous wifey?"

Hearing my words she pulled me off her and started staring at me.

"I am not jealous Mr. Raghuvanshi why will I be jealous? I don't even like you."

Sweetheart, you are jealous just accept it.

No, I am not jealous and stop distracting me I need to go and get ready.

"As you say, your highness" I winked at her and she stepped on her feet in irritation and left.

I started following her to our room.