14. KING AND QUEEN

Rehan's POV

She was looking breathtaking today. I just wanted to kiss every part of her body and claim her mine.

We both reached downstairs where everyone was waiting for us.

"Wow bhaiya, bhabhi you both are looking so good together," Rohit said

"Yes like the perfect king and queen." Dadi Maa added

I could see her cheeks turning red from the corner of my eyes.

"Sweetheart, did you again wear heels today? By the way, even if you wear it, I have no problem carrying you back in my arms."

No Mr raghuvanshi today I am wearing sneakers. And why do you always insist on carrying me, I am not your gym equipment and I am quite heavy too.

Sweetheart, you are better than any gym equipment and you are not even half the weight I lift in my gym I can carry you forever in my arms And if I could, I would never let you go.

I could see a smile forming on her face but soon she hid it behind her poised look.

"Bhabhi you know bhaiya is drooling over you" I heard Diya.

"It's true bhabhi it's a fact from day one" Riya told Rhea

"What's happening guys and why are you blushing so hard Rhea?" I heard Ishita shouting.

And as usual, Naina was glaring at me I have no idea what's her problem but if it wasn't for Rhea then I would have shown her my wrath.

I was looking at my favourite view Rhea when Mom called me for some rituals.

" So having a good time marrying Rhea?" Rishi asked and then I turned around to see my two best friends were sarcastically looking at each other when Rishi asked me that question.

Having the best time of my life.

"So have you made her fall in love with you?" Karan questioned

That I don't know but one thing is for sure she doesn't hate me anymore.

"The king of Udaipur is completely whipped for his wife," Rishi added

Yes, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am never letting her go.

"Aaj suraj kaha se nikla hain? Finally, there is something Our mafia leader has agreed on." Karan said laughing on my face.
(from where did the sunrise today?)

Shut the fuck up, Karan and Rishi.

Rhea and I were performing some Rituals and when she heard her parents, she went running to them like a kid. She was happy to see her family.

I went towards them to greet her family but her father seemed a bit off today.

"So I see Mr. Sharma you are still not happy with this marriage," I whispered in his ears.

"How can I Mr Raghuvanshi? you tricked me into agreeing to this marriage."

Your voice is trembling Mr Sharma. Are you scared of me? By the way, you should be, everyone should be scared of me. I winked and went towards Rohan.

Hello Rohan!

"Hello Rehan" he replied.

"I hope tumne meri behen ko pareshan nhi kiya hoga." He said in a firm tone.
( I hope you didn't trouble my lil sis)

"Mai inhe tang karne dungi tab karenge na." She said sarcastically.
(as if I'll let him bother me)

"So you need my help to trouble him chipkali," Rohan asked winking at Rhea which kind of made me furious and jealous cause only I have the right to do so.