4

Leya p.o.v

Waking up in a strangers room is not the highlight of my day not knowing where I am.

the bed I was in all black leather   with the big white cooler pillows

chattering from downstairs to people I believe talking about what I have no idea

set up of the cozy bed and walked to the door.

opening it up and walking out of the room and went to the stairs at the bottom for men the same men that were in the woods.

the same man that saved me from the rogues.

I don't know why they wanted me or how they found me but they can't take me not now not ever.

even if it means sucking up to the family maybe if I'm lucky they'll take me in as one of their own and I know wrong of me to be this mean I can't do it.

I think they might like me though I hope they like me.

ever since I was little my mommy and daddy told me I was special.

and I never knew how special I was till the night my mom told me to run.

She didn't actually tell me I was just told me to run and that I was special and I have to stay safe.

I know what's wrong with me but I have to stay safe I need this I need a Papa.

need someone to keep me safe from the time comes I've been told  multiple times.

I hope that if I'm lucky that will keep me and I will fall in love with this f family.

quite the man said as I started to walk down the stairs must've heard me coming and stop talking.

I ran to the room and did not look back.