Save Me

A/N: So honestly, this is just Akito's execution but 100x better. I wrote this execution before his and pretty much ripped it off for his because I was out of ideas and just wanted to get it over with. SO ENJOY THIS ONE IT'S WAY BETTER I PROMISE!

"WOOOOOOO!!"

"YEAHHHH!!!"

"VIVID BAD SQUAD!!!"

"Huh? What's happening?" I asked, looking around rapidly.

My eyes finally landed on Toya, who was standing to my right. I then looked to my left and saw An and Akito. All 3 of them had microphones in their hands. They had that same flame in their eyes I always saw from them when they were getting ready to sing.

"An?"

Suddenly music started playing, startling me. I quickly became aware of the microphone in my hands.

Ah! This is Ready Steady!

I reached my hand up to my chest and could feel my heart pounding.

Let's do this!

"Rou risusku ja mono tarina kunacchatta shi/

Low risk's just not enough for me anymore!"

I could hear Akito singing, but it didn't register. I knew I had to sing this right!

"Nani mo nai nante ittatte shouganai shi/

There's no point in saying I've got nothing!"

Everyone was cheering for me and I could feel my cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

"Douse nara mou atomodori mo dekinai kurai dounika sasete/

If I'm already here, then let me do something that I won't even be able to take back!"

What was I even worried about?

We got to the chorus and everyone loved it! I love singing with An! She's so amazing!

"Ready Steady!" We all sing the name of the song together. I'm so happy with them!

The music keeps going into the part we usually never sing.

Huh? I know there's more to the song but we usually stop there! I'm not as confident singing this part! No one told me!

I looked at An and panic and she glanced at me happily. Right! I can do this!

When I opened my mouth to sing with my newfound determination, something began to tighten around my neck.

What? I can't sing! No, I can't breathe!

I looked at An for help and she stared back at me. The music stopped and the lights went out.

A spotlight came on, focused on An.

"Kohane! You missed your cue!" She yelled at me.

What? This isn't like her!

I hastily tried to explain, only to be reminded of my lack of breath.

Why can't I speak? Why can't I breathe?!

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER CHOSE YOU AS A PARTNER!" An screamed at me, anger filling her eyes.

What?! An doesn't mean that, does she?

Another spot light came on. This one focused on Toya.

An looked at Toya and he nodded his head. There was a rope in his hands. He pulled on it and I felt the tightness on my neck increase.

WHAT'S HAPPENING???

A new spotlight appeared. This time it was on me. I heard cheering from the crowd once again as I felt the ground fall from under me. I looked at An through teary eyes as she got further and further away, silently begging for forgiveness. I knew An wouldn't do this to me. There had to be some kind of explanation, right?

I wanted so desperately to scream "Let me go! LET ME GO!!" at the top of my lungs. I tried. I really tried, but no sound would come out.

All the spotlights all went out and the crowd became silent again. I couldn't hear anything but my own soft, struggling, sounds.

The spotlight came back on. My teary eyes widened at the scene in front of me. An was lying on the ground, head bashed and bloodied. A lamp sat next to her.

NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! NOT HER! NOT AN!!!

I NEED TO HELP HER! I NEED TO GET DOWN FROM HERE! PLEASE!

But I couldn't.

I couldn't scream, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't help. I couldn't do anything but scratch frantically at my neck.

The spotlight went out and the normal lights came back on.

To my left was Toya and to my right was Akito.

Toya! Akito! Help An!

A sandbag dropped from the stage lights and hit Toya. Before I could even react, the curtains of the stage came crashing down and hit Akito.

No... not them too!

The crowd began shouting again. My head felt fuzzy and my vision began to blur. I couldn't tell whether the crowd was cheering or booing. Maybe they were outraged. Maybe they would help me.

Please... someone... save An... save Toya... save Akito...

Save me...