Wonderlands x Showtime Shenanigans

"Everyone!!! I have an announcement to make!"

I look up from my meal to see Emu made her way up on top of the table, "We want to put on a show to cheer everyone up!"

I glance at Kohane and see her eyes light up.

"What will the play be about, Emu?" Kanade asks.

"Well that's classified informatio-"

"It's about a Sun Queen and a Moon Prince and they-" Tsukasa had made his way on top of the table as well and covered his hands over Emu's mouth.

"It's classified," he attempts to save Emu spilling the entire concept.

"Anyway," he starts, not taking his hands off Emu's mouth, "We need some people to help set up- DID YOU JUST LICK ME?!"

Tsukasa precedes to fall backward breaking his fall on poor Rui sitting behind him.

"Ow, I'm hurt Tsukasa! How could you do that to me?" Rui fakes.

"I didn't mean too!" Tsukasa screams, attempting to get up.

"Oh, how could I ever help set up now? I suppose you'll have to do everything yourself, Tsukasa," Rui dramatically puts his hand on his forehead.

Nene helps Tsukasa up, "Oh, shut up. You were going to push everything onto Tsukasa anyway and you know it."

"I would never do such a thing, Nene!"

"Well who wants to help?" Emu, who is still standing on the table unfazed, asks.

"Me and Akito could help," Toya volunteers.

"Shiho should help too!" Saki suggests, "She's super strong."

"Huh?" Shiho asks, "Oh, uh sure."

"Are you sure, Shiho?" Honami asks her, "You look a little out of it."

"No, no, I can do it," Shiho insists.

"Okay..." Honami sighs in defeat.

"Okay! Come with me!" Emu leads Tsukasa, Toya, Akito, and Shiho out of the room to the gym where the stage is.

"Are you excited, Kohane?" I ask her.

She nods, "I used to go see their plays all the time with-"

Oh no.

"Well you can see this one with me, right?" I try to shift her mind off An.

"Ah, I guess you're right."

We sit in silence for a bit not knowing what to say.

"Do you want to sing a song with me? Since you didn't get to yesterday because of..." she trails off.

"Sure," I smile at her, "If it'll make you feel better."

Kohane stands up to lead the way before she stops and sits back down.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ah, An was the one with a stage and microphones in her room. Her cafe always had one and Mikukuma managed to replicate a tiny version," her emotions seem so conflicted. She looks like she's recalling fond memories but also grieving.

I think back to the time we peaked into Ichika, The Ultimate Vocalist's, room. She had a microphone and little stage for singing, "Maybe we could ask Ichika."

"Ah, she's the Ultimate Vocalist, right?" Kohane asks.

I nod, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind lending us her room. Or maybe she knows a better spot. Maybe she'd even sing with us."

"Okay, let's go," Kohane agrees.

A/N: Me just sitting here trying to make random filler of whatever Mizuki is doing while people get killed. Anyway I want people to start placing bets. Who's getting killed? Who did it?