Let's Investigate!

A/N: Hi Hi people! So sorry I've been gone! School started which means a ton of homework and I put the pro in procrastinate so I'm always stuck with work to do. I always find myself pulling my file up to start writing because I don't want to do my work only to decide I should do my work after all a few sentences in. I've been slowly piecing this chapter together over the past few weeks and I keep getting worried because it isn't made with my usual focus on it. I'm scared that I'm going to end up wanting to change something but today I just decided "Y'know what? I've kept them waiting way too long" so here's my mess from the past few weeks. Also, don't be afraid to comment something like "Hey author! We're waiting!" or something. Please I need to be reminded there are people waiting and just hearing that will get the chapters out faster. It isn't rude please just do it if you find yourself thinking about this fic or something.

"Hey, Kohane," I greet her, "How... How are you feeling?"

"Well if I'm being honest, I feel absolutely horrible, but... I'm gonna do my best! I'm going to make sure Toya's death is avenged! I'm sure it's what An would do!" she tells me.

"Are you sure? You don't have to. Me and Kanade can take care of this."

She shakes her head, "No, I want to do this."

She was the same way when An died. I can't help but admire her determination.

"What have you done so far?" Kanade asks.

"Well I just finished reading the Mikukuma file."

First I check Toya's file.

"The victim, Toya Aoyagi, was found dead in the gym. His body was discovered at 9:26am and the estimated time of death is between 9:10am . The victim suffered blunt force trauma to the head."

Then Shiho's

"The victim, Shiho Hinomori, was found dead in the gym. Her body was discovered at 9:26am and the estimated time of death is 9:10am. The victim died of strangulation."

"Man, a lot of people are getting hit in the head with things," I point out.

"It'e probably just the author being stupid and just now realizing it's getting repetitive."

"What?"

"What?"

"Anyway, Shiho was strangled and Toya was hit in the head," I point out.

Kanade nods.

We look around the stage for things that could be of use.

"Mizuki, Kohane," Kanade calls, "Look."

I walk over and see Kanade holding a bloody sandbag.

"A sandbag? Was that used on Toya?" I ask her.

"I would think. Shiho doesn't have any open wounds, does she?" Kanade responds.

I walk over to Shiho's body, just staring for a second. I wonder if we could've been good friends.

"Mizuki?"

"Right!" I get down on my knees and look at Shiho, "She scraped her knees pretty badly. Not much besides that. Not enough to leave that much blood."

"Would you mind taking off her hoodie?" Kanade asks?

I nod and take her hoodie off to find a huge bruise on one of her arms.

"Hmm. Well the bag was definitely used on Toya," Kanade says.

"Do all those injuries mean she put up a fight?" Kohane asks quietly.

"They could."

"What about what was used to strangle her?" I ask.

"There are curtains all over the floor," Kanade points out.

"The curtains don't look all that sturdy anyway," Kohane adds, "You could probably pull them down easily if you were tugging on them."

"So you think the killer pulled them down and used them to strangle her," I ask.

"Maybe," Kanade picks up the curtains, "Oh, there's a moon prop underneath."

"Didn't Emu say something about a Sun Queen and Moon Prince?" I point out.

"So it was being hung up, I guess. Maybe it came down with the curtains."

A/N: Again, don't be afraid to comment something reminding me to post if I disappear for over a week. I will forget, you commenting will remind me, and I will greatly appreciate it.