The Storage Room

Wow! This bed is so soft and warm! I want to fall asleep right now! But I have to check the rest of the room out first! There are a ton of records of my favorite songs along the walls. Actually the fact that Mikukuma knows all my favorite songs is really creepy. There's a computer with multiple monitors with my favorite video editing software installed. It even has a premium subscription! I was never able to pay for this before!

"Actually, I would mind staying here," I think aloud as I lay down on my bed, "If we could convince everyone not to kill, this would be paradise. All my friends are here, all I need is here, Mikukuma is giving us food. But we don't have a connection to the outside world which means we can't post videos anymore."

I get up and suddenly wonder if there's a change of clothes. I walk to the closet and found many pairs of cute, pink, striped pajamas. I change and get under the sheets. Kanade would never go for it. All she wants is to spread happiness with her songs and there aren't many people to make happy here. Airi obviously wasn't fine with it either. And I know Ena won't be fine with it if Airi isn't. I'm sure Wonderlands x Showtime would want to still perform and the same with the rest of MORE MORE JUMP! Actually, I think everyone would want to escape simply because they want to spread joy through their songs. I think Mafuyu is the only one who would be on my side. And she wouldn't even agree she just doesn't care. Dead, alive, free, imprisoned, Mafuyu is always the same.

"It's a shame," I say, then it's dark.

***

"Huh?" I ask when I wake up, "Oh, right. We're here." I quickly put on the clothes Mikukuma somehow snuck into my room to clean and then returned. Creepy! I find a brush laying next to it and a small mirror that I use to do my hair.

I see An outside when I exit.

"Mizuki!" An greets me.

"Hi, An! You found the dorms okay?"

"Yeah! Kanade found us and took us back. The only ones we never managed to find was Mafuyu. Do you know what happened to her? I hope she's alright!" An says worriedly.

"I'm sure Mafuyu is fine. She's more of a danger to herself than anyone else is."

"Okay..." An says sounding unsure.

"Come one, there's a cafeteria here right? Lets go!" I say.

"Ah, I'm waiting for Kohane..." An says embarrassed.

"Makes sense. I guess I'll go without yo-"

As if right on cue, Kohane walks out of her room.

"-Or not."

"Kohane!" An greets.

"An! Mizuki! Were you waiting for me?" Kohane asks.

We both nod. "Oh, you didn't need to!" She says shyly. Yes we did. You seem like the kind of person that'd get lost in a straight hallway. Of course I won't tell her that.

"Let's get going, you two!" I tell them before they start getting too lovey dovey in front of me. Ew.

"Right!" They both say at the same time.

We do our best to find our way to the cafeteria and eventually get there where we find many others there already eating or talking.

"Hey guys," Kanade greets us as we near the table. I sat across the table from Kanade. An sits to my left and Kohane to the left of her.

"So you guys never found Mafuyu?" I ask Kanade.

"Yeah. I don't really feel like seeing her right now anyway. She wasn't nice to Leo/need."

"Fair enough."

"What happened with Leo/need?" An asks.

"Oh, just Mafuyu being Mafuyu. Nothing to worry about," I tell An.

I look over and see Airi staring at a pancake on her plate. Wasn't Ena with her? I look up and see Ena near the kitchen talking with Shizuku. Shizuku gives her a pancake and she walks back to Airi. I hope Airi's okay.

"There's pancakes set up by Mikukuma," Kanade tells us. There's also a fruit bowl which is what I ended up eating."

"Thanks, Kanade! I'm going to get some. Want to come, you two?" I ask An and Kohane.

"Sure!"

I walk up and grab two pancakes and a packet of strawberry jam. I take my place back across from Kanade.

"So what do you plan to do today?" I ask her.

"I think I'd like to explore a bit and find a quiet place to sit and compose."

Of course. When isn't Kanade composing?

"I think I might explore too," I respond, "Find out what things Mikukuma has in store. Maybe try to find where Mafuyu is hiding along the way."

"Oh, can we come?" An asks.

"Sure!" I answer.

"Awesome! Are you coming with us, Kanade?" An asks Kanade.

"I'm going off on my own if you don't mind."

"That's fine!" I tell her, "Have fun!" Kanade leaves and I direct my attention to An and Kohane, "Let's go whenever you guys are finished eating."

"I'm finished," Kohane tells us and I watch stunned as An shoves the entire thing down her throat.

"Done! Let's go!" An yells and grabs Mine and Kohane's hands to follow her.

We walk down the halls and see a lot of empty classrooms. I remember the room Rui talked about and decide we should look for that.

"Hey, An."

"Hm?" She asks.

"Rui mentioned a storage room. Have you seen it?"

"No, but we can look for it! Come on!"

We manage to find it after a while of running in circles, courtesy of An, and find it's exactly like Rui said.

"Woah!" Kohane exclaims, "There's tons of instruments! This is so cool!"

"And star related items!" An adds.

Yup. This place definitely belongs to Leo/need.

"Come on guys! Let's look for something useful! Especially a phone! That would be the best out come!"

"Right!" They both yell and start looking through the shelves of stuff.

I find many things in my search that I like, bows, old cameras, but none of it seems relevant to escaping. There's a ton of art supplies that I'm sure Ena would appreciate. After hours of searching I think I'm ready to give up. I find myself staring at the star maps.

Wait!

Wait one second!

That one thing Saki said!

"We woke up in an empty classroom, found our way to the music room and forgot there was even an entire school outside the room. We go to the roof sometimes to look at the stars too but that's about it."

"The roof!" I yell.

"What?" Kohane asks.

"That could be the key out! The roof!" I yell, "And I know where it is! We say a stair case earlier!"

I start running. I hear Kohane and An calling after me but I ignore them. This could be it! This could all be over! This could-"

*Ding dong bing bong!*

"A body has been discovered!"