The Investigation Begins

"Hehehe! The killing has begun!" Mikukuma appears behind me.

"Bring her back!" I yell at her, "Please! No one wants this!"

"Sorry! I can do a whole lotta things but bringing back the dead isn't one of them!" Mikukuma informs us, "Besides, one of you obviously did want this! Otherwise she wouldn't be dead right now."

Airi is crying, hugging Ena's blood covered body close to hers.

"I wouln't mess with the evidence if I were you," Mikukuma tells Ena.

"Shut up! This is all your fault!" Airi screams at her.

"Is it? I think this is all the fault of one of you all! And now you better figure out who did it or else the rest of you'll go bye-bye too!"

*Ping*

I feel my Monopad buzz in my pocket as tiny pings are heard throughout the room. I pull it out and look at it through my tears.

"Ah! The Mikukuma file just came in! I suggest you check that. It'll be a big help! Well then, time for me to get going! See you in an hour!" Mikukuma suddenly disappears.

"Huh?" I say as I look at it. It has all of Ena's information. That isn't the surprising part though. I scroll down and there's a picture of the scene right in front of me. There's a black and white photo of her with a large spot on her head colored pink. There's a paragraph describing her death.

"The victim, Ena Shinonome, was found dead in the closet in the first year's hallway. Her body was discovered at 11:56am and the estimated time of death is 10:00am. The victim suffered blunt force trauma to the back of the head."

"So she was hit in the head," I talk to myself. I look back at her body. I suppose investigation means I have to touch her dead body.

"What happened?! I heard the announcemen-'' Akito runs down the hall, Toya following closely behind and quickly cuts off when he sees the scene in front of him.

"What?" He asks softly.

Oh, right. They were siblings.

"Ena..." He walks over to her and crouches in front of her lifeless body, "No... She... Can't be..."

I don't think I've heard Akito sound like this, "No... Ena... Wake up... Ena, it's time to get up..." he cries softly.

"Ena, you idiot. We were supposed to get out of here. You can't be dead. Please..."

He pauses and starts yelling suddenly, "I KNOW I WASN'T A GOOD BROTHER! I KNOW WE DIDN'T GET ALONG! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I NEVER CARED FOR YOU! PLEASE ENA! I love you... You can't... YOU CAN'T DO THIS ENA! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE ME! Please, Ena... Why..?"

I walk up behind him and place a hand on his shoulder, "She's gone, Akito."

"No.. she can't be. SHE CAN'T BE!" He smacks my hand away and runs off back where he came from. Toya quickly runs after him.

I look around at who else is here. Rui, Nene, Emu, Tsukasa, Shizuku, Airi, Minori, Haruka, Kanade, Saki, Shiho, Ichika, Honami, An, Kohane. So everyone is here but Akito, Toya, and Mafuyu. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't suspicious of Mafuyu. Guess it's time to investigate, and I don't think anyone else is taking charge.

"Okay! Everyone! We have 1 hour to figure out who killed Ena so we can teach them not to mess with us. Everyone split up and investigate! There could be evidence any where! Please tell me if you find anything important. We'll figure this out!" I look over at Airi, "I promise, Airi, with all my heart! We'll find who killed your best friend and bring justice for Ena!"

Airi looks up at me and starts crying again. Fair enough.

"Now, before we split, who found the body?" Kanade and Rui raise their hands, "Okay, everyone but Kanade and Rui go investigate! You can stay Airi. I won't force you. Okay, investigation starting now! Go!"

People start running in different directions to investigate then I turn toward the three who stayed.

"Okay, what happened?"

Kanade starts first, "First off, Airi was included too. Okay then, I was looking for a quiet place and found this closet. I opened the door and found Ena laying inside. I stood there and processed for a few seconds before running to find the nearest person, which happened to be Airi. Airi insisted we find another person, for whatever reason, so we found Rui and then when we got there the body announcement went off and all of you started showing up. That's about it."

Rui nods his head to confirm.

"Hmm, okay," I say thinking about it, "I don't get much from just that beside who was nearby. We should look at the body. I'd like you two to stay with me. I actually trust you guys the most out of anyone here."

"I'm honored," Rui says while Kanade just walks toward the body.

"Hey, Airi, do you think you could let me see the body?" Kanade ask, "I promise that it'll help find her killer."

"Okay," Airi agrees hesitantly, "Be careful with her, please."

"I will," Kanade promises.

She checks it out a bit not really knowing what to do before suddenly reaching her hand down her shirt.

"Kanade!" I scream but her actions are soon justified as she pulls a flower out.

"I felt a bump in her shirt. There was a flower."

Airi looks at Kanade horrified like she noticed something.

"Do you know something, Airi?" I ask her.

"No! I don't! You know, I think I'll be more use elsewhere! Bye!" She then runs off. She most definitely knows something.

"What's up with the flower?" I ask.

"It's a pink rose," Kanade states.

She then turns and crawls into the closet to look for clues.

"Owch!" Kanade yelps.

"Kanade?" I asks.

"There's glass shards in here!" Kanade yells.

"Hm, you know Mizuki, I think I might have a lead." Rui tells me.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods his head, "We don't we get Kanade some bandages and then I'll take you there."

"No, it's okay. I'll get someone else," Kanade tells us, "You two go."

"Okay then," He turns to me "Shall we go, Mizuki?"

Here's a quick thing my friend put together. Not exactly how it would be but the best she could do in few minutes.

 Not exactly how it would be but the best she could do in few minutes