I DIDN'T DO IT!

"Weren't there signs of a struggle?"

Everyone turns to look at Kohane.

"Shiho had bruises on her body, almost like she fought someone. Maybe Shiho killed Toya and Tsukasa killed her out of revenge? It makes sense she would fight back if she was expecting Tsukasa to come for her."

"But why would she kill Toya right in front of Tsukasa?" Nene defends, "That would just be stupid."

"I told you I wasn't there!" Tsukasa yells.

"I know for a fact Tsukasa wasn't there," Rui says, "But I don't have any proof. I'm going solely off the fact that I trust Tsukasa with my life and know he would never do such a thing. However, even if you don't believe me, let's visualize that he wasn't there. Could Shiho have killed Toya, had someone stronger than her walk in, pull down the curtains, and strangle her as revenge?"

"That sounds very possible," Minori agrees, "But who's stronger than Shiho other than Tsukasa? I doubt I or any of the other girls could take her in a fight."

"Well if we assume Toya was killed by Shiho and not the other way around, we assume it isn't Tsukasa, and Rui has an alibi, then..." I realize, "We haven't even mentioned Akito yet."

"That's right! We don't even have an alibi for Akito!" Emu points out.

"And shouldn't he have been in the gym with the others? Where did he go?" Nene asks.

"Tsukasa," I ask as his head turns to me upon hearing his name, "Was Akito still in the gym when you went for a break?"

Tsukasa nods, "When I left Shiho, Toya, and Akito were still there."

"If Shiho really had killed Toya, there's no way Akito would just sit around and not at least tell someone. So if he didn't tell anyone, there must've been a reason for that, no?" Rui reasons, "Akito, is there a reason you didn't tell anyone? If you don't respond we'll assume the worst."

"Rui, don't you think you're being a little harsh?" Kohane asks.

"I'm sorry, but right now I'm focused on proving it wasn't Tsukasa," Rui tells her.

"W- we're operating this under the assumption that Shiho killed Toya. What if it was the other way around? O- or what about Mafuyu? She doesn't have an alibi. She could've done it," Kohane tries to defend her friend.

"While that's all very possible, Kohane, we're talking hypothetical right now. Process of elimination. And until we find a reason this scenario could not have happened, we should keep going. I'm allowing Akito to provide me with an inconsistency in my line of thinking right now. So, Akito," Rui glances at the tired looking teen, "What were you doing at the time of the murder?"

Akito looks up at Rui with his dead eyes and finally speaks, "I wasn't in the gym."

"Why not?" Rui asks.

Akito stays silent and looks away.

"Were you maybe hungry like Tsukasa?" Kohane asks hopefully.

It's like a switch suddenly flicks in Akito and he tries to put on his good guy act, "Yeah, Kohane is right. I was just a little hungry. That was all."

"But Tsukasa didn't see Akito at all, right Tsukasa?" Emu states.

Tsukasa nods his head.

Nene nods, "If Tsukasa left before Akito and when he got back Toya and Shiho were already dead that means they would've ran into each other at some point."

"But they didn't," Rui adds.

"He must've just not seen me," Akito concludes, "Or maybe he really is the killer and never left at all."

"I'm sure he would've seen you. It's not like there are any places to hide in the empty hallways," Nene points out.

"So that means either Akito or Tsukasa went to the kitchen," I confirm, "But it couldn't have been both."

"So which one was it?" Minori asks.

"It was Tsukasa," Mafuyu says.

"What happened to not talking?" I ask her.

"Shut up. As I was saying, Tsukasa was the one in the kitchen," Mafuyu restates.

"How do you know?" Kohane asks.

"I saw him in the kitchen when I went to get some water. As much as I hate interaction I still need water," Mafuyu deadpans.

"Right! I saw Mafuyu too!" Tsukasa confirms hastily.

"And you're just now choosing to share this information? We could've used it earlier," Nene asks.

"I'm sorry but I was told to shut up," Mafuyu glares.

"I did not. I told you to stop accusing people," I defend myself.

"Hmph."

"So, if Tsukasa went to the kitchen, where did Akito go?"

"It sounds to me like he's the killer," Nene says bluntly.

"No! I went to the kitchen! I'm sure of it!" Akito yells.

"You're sure of it? That's rather strange wording. Do you not know where you were?" Rui points out.

"I was there!" Akito yells, "Tsukasa must not have seen me! That's right, I'm sure he just didn't see me, right?"

Kohane looks at her friend concerned, "Akito? Are you okay?"

"I went to the kitchen just like Tsukasa. I went with Tsukasa to the kitchen. I know I did, didn't I?" Akito mutters to himself.

"Akito," Minori asks, "Where did you go?"

"THE KITCHEN I TOLD YOU! I LEFT THAT GYM! I DIDN'T DO IT!" He yells.

"Is he trying to convince us or himself?" Haruka asks hesitantly.

"Akito, I'm going to ask again," Rui starts, "Where were you when the murder took place?"

"I WAS IN THE KITCHEN! I WAS! I'M SURE!" Akito cries.

"Were you in the gym at the time of the murder?" Rui rephrases.

Akito covers his ears and curls into a ball shouting "I WASN'T IN THE GYM!" over and over.

"Rui! Don't you think you should stop?!" Kohane yells.

"Akito... Did you kill either Shiho or Toya?" Rui asks.

"I DIDN'T! IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS HER! I WOULD NEVER KILL TOYA! NEVER NEVER EVER! I WOULDN'T! I WOULDN'T! I WOULDN'T! I WOULDN'T! I WOULDN'T... I Wouldn't...

I wouldn't...

I wouldn't..." He whispers, "...At least..."

"Not on purpose..."

A/N: HAHA I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO MAKE ALL OF YOU FORGET ABOUT AKITO BY PUTTING TSUKASA IN THE SPOTLIGHT! MY TRICKS WORKED! Anyway, it's not Tsukasa, SUPRISE!

Alsoooo is anyone here intersested in an Olikase (Fukase x Oliver) fic? I'm most likely gonna start writing one along with another popular Olikase writer and I wanna know who here is interested since I'm assuming majority of you are Vocaloid fans.