35

As my eyes fluttered open, the smell of a foreign cologne instantly hit my nose.

Every memory began to flood my mind, making my heart ache and my mind panic.

I searched for my phone and only found nothing, the room was empty and big. Black silk sheets covering the king sized bed.

My feet hit the hardwood floor, making them cold instantly, the fireplace across from me did no justice either.

I opened what looked like a closet, it was huge, there was cubbies everywhere but like millions of them.

Whoever had kidnapped me was rich. I knew I was far from home though, because I knew there weren't any houses like this where I lived.

I walked across the room to the bathroom, which was another beautiful sight. It was a two person sink.

Marble counters and wood walls actually looked cute in here. Even the shower was huge, it was a 2 person shower too.

This room was made for a couple.

Thinking back to my phone I remembered I had my Apple Watch, I looked at my wrist.

Multiple messages flooded across my screen from Michael.

All of them asking where I was, his last text telling me he missed me.

> I miss you more

Instantly there was a call from him and I answered.

"Solána?"

Chills filled my skin as evidence of heartbreak was laced in his voice.

"Michael im in this house , everything is super big, im scared." I whispered.

"Can you look out the window for me and tell me what you see."

"Mhmm"

I went to look out the window.

"There's snow. Lots of it. And trees, I see no other houses." I panicked.

"H-How's von, oh is he okay ?" I asked.

I went to the door but it seemed to be lock.

"Yes he's okay, he won't be able to speak for a while though, Snow means you're somewhat close, it's cold here."

"That's true."

"I missed your voice." He said softly.

"I missed yours."

The 5% warning came across my screen.

I brung my knees to my chest as I sat back in the bed.

"I'm looking at your location from your Apple Watch and it can't be found."

"The reception doesn't seem to be so good, im gonna try calling the police or something-

"Don't worry about that I already have them called, they tracking the call now."

I smiled because everything seemed to be hopeful but that feeling left instantly as I heard footsteps,  my heart began to rush.

"I hear footsteps, I gotta go. If you can't find me, I love you forever." I whispered as a tear fell from my face.

I hadn't processed being kidnapped yet, being in an unknown place but what I had processed was that I was away from my safe space, my lover, my person and my heart needed him.

Needed to be in his presence , needed to see his face, needed to smell him and only him.

"I'll find you sos, no matter what keep your faith in me please. I love you more."

The call ending made me snap back in reality, i took my watch off and hid it underneath the mattress.

The door opened and that same big man earlier who out that weird stuff on my face from earlier was here. I honestly had no fight left in me. So screaming, talking or anything didn't cross my mind.

I was so lost.

No matter what, I always found myself lost.

I looked across the room noticing a window. The man must've noticed, "They don't open."

His voice made me wanna throw up, this scent on the covers made me want to throw up.

"Ace wants me to bring you to him now either you can let me walk you to him or you can put up a fight and he comes to you."

Ace ? Where had I heard that name before ?

Dantè's brother.

Oh this is bad. This is really bad.

"Don't touch me." I said calmly. No way in a million years I'd be calm for the people who killed Dantè.

I could've spared a random kidnapper because honestly, the way life looking I ain't got that much fight in me.

But I had fight in me for him, he deserved it. So I'd do everything in my power to leave, and maybe let these weirdos think twice about taking me.

And the man still proceeded to touch me so I smacked him, like really hard then he tried to pick me up but i squirmed, even tried to bite him on his bald head. I scratched his face and all.

I heard a very familiar voice, "Alright that's enough put her down." Which was followed with a deep laugh.

I turned my head and was in shock, it was the man from gym, he was Ace ? Oh God. He did look like Dantè a little, fuck.

How stupid could I be.

"I should've never said thank you to you bitch." I cursed.

"And you had no reason to treat Dantè the way you did. You know how bad you gotta be at getting back at opps to take the niggas sister. Was yo niggas getting killed off that bad ?" I asked and his face got serious.

"Keith leave." He told the big guy. Even his name was creepy.

Keith left and I giggled, "Cuh this is the most white people shit ever. On my life ian never seen no nigga listen like that. Aye take me home fr. "

He didn't find me amusing but I didn't care, I was laughing so hard because this was funny, normally I'd be scared and crying but kidnapping as a black gang leader was insane.

You know how deep in losses you gotta be bro ?

He walked up to me, like really close, the height difference scared me, he was too tall. Like a scary type of tall.

And his eyes scared me, they were low and dark. You can just tell when people are evil.

"Shut the fuck up." He told me in a very low tone that caused me to be scared for a split second and I looked up at him.

"Struck a nerve? My bad gang but imagine how I feel right now. You a be igh."

"Any other shordy would be losing her mind right now but you sitting here laughing, do you not know who I am?"

"Yes I do but I also know myself. There's no way imma be comfortable in the presence of someone who hurt the person I loved."

...

Authors Note

Shit getting serious man