32

𝐀𝐜𝐞

I watched as a brown skin girl walked out of campus. Her hair all curly with some glasses. She looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint what from.

She was fine as hell but looked too innocent in a way, I would ruin her life.

Her ass was fat too, skims dresses always did every shordy good but this one hit different.

The shit I could do with that. Damn.

I had this feeling like our paths would cross again but in the mean time I had this freak I was supposed to meet up after.

She mad annoying but the head straight so I keep her around when necessary.

"How was school?" I asked as I kept my eyes on the girl in the dress.

"Can't believe you focusing on that bitch instead of me. Not like you can bag that anyway."

Who can't ? Must not know who I am.

"Why not ???" I asked.

"She has a boyfriend and a lot of other niggas who don't play about her. It's kinda weird tho, she used to mess with this basketball player, heard her new nigga sell. Ain't that a drastic change."

I didn't really hear none except that her nigga sell, meant she wouldn't mind a nigga like me.

As I drove off I watched her boyfriend kiss her on her cheek, couldn't get a good look at his face.

I need her.

...

SOLÀNA

It was finally Saturday, after a long week I was tired. Staying with Michael wasn't as bad as I thought. He listens and we rarely argue.

I still was so happy over the ring he had gotten me, I showed it every chance I got.

It was early in the morning, Michaels head rested on my chest, his locs covering his face. He looked so at peace and so good. I loved when he was relaxed.

I could feel him start to wake up, for some reason his head deepened into my chest as he opened his eyes.

"Goodmorning kid." He spoke lowly, his voice was raspy, how I liked it. Just again, butterflies appeared.

"Goodmorning." I said softly and he started planting small kisses on my chest, then my neck.

"Thought I told you you're not allowed near my neck anymore." I laughed quietly. There wasn't going to be a part 2.

I could feel him smile against my skin as he dragged his lips lower. He pulled down my tank top, planting a soft kiss on my already hard nipple.

We haven't had much physical interaction in a minute so I let him do as he pleased. I needed this as much as he did.

"What about here?" He asked and I giggled, "That is fine."

He began to suck on my breast, pulling at them with his lips. This made soft means escape my lips. I let my fingers play in his hair as he continued to turn my chest into his own kissing booth.

He made popping sounds with him, having as much fun as it sounded. He pulled my tank top back up then looked up at me.

"I wish I could just give you a child, I'd give you 10 if I could." He said, i could tell by the look in his eyes he was serious.

I was used to him saying stuff like this, "When we get married, I hope you be prepared for our honeymoon, im not letting up sos."

I smiled, "You don't let up now." I said and he smiled back, sitting up.