25

𝘈 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙

- 𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍

It was getting late, I was at the little room Michael had prepared . I peeped his love language being quality time, he had got us a condo for the night, with a bunch of things to do, but I don't think we'd have much time to do them since it was in fact getting late.

Not to mention it was snowing pretty hard. I Took off my Christmas pajamas I had been wearing all day and got in the shower, making sure I was very very clean.

Now, I didn't plan on doing anything with Michael tonight but in the back of my mind I had wanted to.

This was the perfect opportunity to have a little stress relieved and fun. I put on the lilac silk robe I bought and left his on the hanger.

I texted him.

Me
<Michael where are you ?

Michaels location has just been shared with you

> I'm on my way kid, your brother had me caught up in a couple more sales. You hungry ?

< starving

> 😂 I got you some of that pizza you like, can we watch love jones tonight please ?

< maybe, once we get what i have planned for us out the way.

> mhmm, better be something good sos

< it is. I promise

After that he stopped texting and I started setting the mood, i lit candles of his favorite scent, oh and i wearer my hair how he liked it, all messy and curly with my glasses.

I was in the middle of watching this video on Youtube when I heard him come in.

I instantly got excited and ran into the living room, hopping on top of him, the smell of his cologne and weed had surrounded him and loved it. He cuffed my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him, laughing.

"You were taking all day I missed you."

"Really? I couldn't tell." He said kissing me on my cheek.

He looked at me before smiling, and kissing me on my lips aggressively, "you do shit like this on purpose don't you?" He said in between kisses. I giggled.

"What?"

"You know what." He said before pulling me away. I tried to hop down but he pulled me back up.

"You don't move up off me until I tell you to." He said.

Butterflies swarmed my stomach and I knew he was on the same timing I was.

"Lets hurry up and eat."

...

We were now finished eating, Michael was now in the shower.

I went outside on the balcony waiting on him to get out , staring as the snow fell, it was cold but not as cold as usual.

I didn't mind.