30

I stood there waiting at my door as Michael went downstairs, I was nervous, scared and just panicking.

I kept texting Teyshawn asking where he was in hopes he'd come interrupt their conversation or something. Save me from whatever vons reaction was gonna be.

> Teyshawn

What's wrong sos ? I'm 15 minutes away

My heart sunk to the floor, there was no way he'd get here in time.

<

Michael is trying to tell von about me and him

> Teyshawn

and you gotta let him sos, unless ur going to go down there and tell him yourself, u can't interrupt, let him

<

but who knows how Von will react, ofc i wanna b out of secrecy but what will von do

> Teyshawn

U happy with Michael ain't you ?

<

The happiest.

Just as I was getting ready to call Teyshawn for support I heard a very loud noise come from downstairs.

I hurried only to be met with my greatest fear.

Michael

Lord knows I had the best intentions for sos. I don't care how young we were, or how fast it may have seemed. She was the only person I saw an actual future with.

So that's why I was sitting here letting Von beat the shit out of me. It felt worth it for her.

I might joke and play around a lot, but I was serious when it came to my lady.

I knew sos would be down here any minute coming to my rescue, she was always there. Always.

"What the fuck are you doing Treyvon!?"

He stopped hitting me for a minute and looked at sos, her eyes all watery, "You got 2 seconds to step the fuck away from him, you do not get to touch him, i don't care what he told you." She yelled.

Treyvon didn't stop tho and that's when she pushed him off me, she looked at me, sniffling and stuff. Moments of that night resurfaced my mind.

She was still cute.

She turned to Treyvon.

"What? You gone hit me too?"

"Move sos."

She shook her head no and he raised his fist, i don't know if he was about to hit her or me but I didn't care, it looked too much like he was gonna touch her so I started fighting back.

I don't play about her. Don't care who it was.

I started punching him back, returning every hit because fighting for love was cool and all but you not finna make me look pussy either.

Just as I was about to land my last punch somebody pulled me off and it was not Solàna.

...

Solàna

Teyshawn came in and pulled Michelle off.

Both of them all bloody and bruised up, I was horrified. Seeing Micheal like that drove me crazy.

"You been fucking my sister behind my back, this whole time ? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW MICHAEL ?" He asked.

"We never fucked." I whispered holding onto to Michael as he hugged me.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck about none of that. I just know your hand came too close to her damn face. I took hit after hit because i deserved it-

I pulled away and looked Treyvon exactly in his eye, "You wanna blame somebody? Blame me. Michael told me we couldn't the first time but I loved him too much to watch him come around and not be able to love him. Wrong or not life is too short not to get to spend it with your person. You of all people should know that. He's my person Treyvon. My worries fade every time he's near. He calms my storm, he gives me peace. He's my person and how you deal with that is on you."

I looked at teyshawn, "sorry for bringing you in this, um I'll call you later tomorrow. I gotta go get his face taken care of."

and with that I grabbed Michaels hand and drove to his house.

His lip was bleeding, his nose also had a cut in it. Through all he still was the most handsome.

With my mind and emotions in a roller coaster at least he was here to heal.

I found myself thinking too much and I felt Michaels hand on my thigh.

I looked at him and smiled, "We'll be okay."

"I know." I said softly.

We made it to his house, and I took him to the bathroom and did everything that was needed.

"Is it okay if I kiss your lips?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yes ma'am."

"you sure I won't hurt y-

He placed both his hands on each side of my face and kissed me like one of this cartoons where theirs go alllll the way forward.

I giggled, "You're so silly."

"How you holding up?" He asked and I looked at him to really think of how I was doing.

I blamed myself, it was my fault. I should've listened when Michael said this wasn't the best idea but now I'm caught in a mess because I didn't listen. It's so stupid and infuriating. Because he's all hurt because of me, he just lost everything because of me.

My throat started to feel tight and my eyes started to well up. My heart started to hurt as I realized all the damage I've caused. Not just in this situation but with Dantè too. I drove him to kill him self rather it was by love or not.

And now I was having Michael lose everything.

"Everything I touch i break Michael." I cried.

I heard a soft sigh leave his lips, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Where's this coming from my love?" He said rubbing my back gently.

"You and My brother were like inseparable, and like whatever you guys do together is how you make your money, oh and all of your connects and stuff...oh Michael I ruined everything. And then Dantè, he only killed himself because of me".

"Hey hey, look at me." He said softly, i looked at him, Tears pouring out of my eyes.

"I chose you, im sure your brother will come around and if he doesn't, I'll make my sells either way, this is on nobody Solàna." He told me.

I didn't deserve him, he was such a man, not a boy. I don't wanna let him go, not now or ever.

"We can watch that stupid show you watch about the doctors and get us some Panda Express and chill, okay?" He asked

"Hey Chill out on Greys."

...

Authors Note

~ ummmm yea.....