26

I was currently studying because my college finals were right after Christmas.

I've pretty much passed all my test before I just knew this one was gonna be extra hard since it's over everything I've learned this past year

New years had passed, me and Michael spent new years together with my brother and his girlfriend.

I think von is starting to notice the closeness of me and Michael because he keeps trying to keep us away from each other, all this secrecy is starting to bother me.

Like I shouldn't have to lie in order to go on a date with my man.

I have no clue what my brother has going on and honestly I don't care I have other things to worry about.

I have been stress free, worry free, is this what a good man does to you or I'm tweaking ?

...

Michael

Damon has honestly been the topic for months now, ever since sos told me what happened he been pissing me off. Like who even are you nigga ?

"Bro what the fuck are we going to do about this sweet ass nigga, he gets no cool points for pulling the shit he did, nigga killed his BLOOD brother momma to get close to us. Like is u cool ? Is this nigga gay ?" I said to Michael as I finished the rest of my chicken.

Von laughed, "All jokes aside this shit worries me cause sos lil boyfriend was riding with us for a cool minute so damon probably already know too much shit."

Sos...lil...boyfriend

I know the nigga dead and all, but referring to that nigga as my shorty boyfriend is mind blowing.

"Gotta cut his water off man." I said thinking back to bmf.

Von shook his head, "yo ass don't take none serious do you?"

"What? I was serious. Cut that nigga water off, give his ass a lil visit." I said

"I been tryna be cool for sos, but I think it's time to start back, i been keeping tabs on the nigga but he hard to find, his ass move around too much." Von said rolling up a blunt.

My phone starting ringing...and it was sos....out loud too.

I looked at von awkwardly, hopefully she know he here.

I answered the phone on speaker, "wassup?"

"I need a ride to that ice cream place later and von not answering his phone so I was wondering if you could take me, i know I've been asking for a lot I'll make it u-

"Yea kid I got you, I'm eating right now though so I'll call you later."

She laughed and said okay, everyone in the room thought the laugh was because i told her I was eating.

But me I was scared cause that was her "you in trouble" laugh.

"I'm more of a brother than you goddam." I said jokingly to ease the tension and he sighed.

"You the only one that listen to her lil ass, she so needy bro and u so scared to say no to her." He laughed.

"Have you ever been slapped upside the head by shorty?" I asked thinking back on how hard she be hitting me.

"Yea yea yea, I been working on moving her out the crib before something bad happen. Ion wanna speak nun into existence but it's too much of a habit."

I did like the idea of her being alone, at all and a thought came into my mind.

"Move her in my moms crib, it's a few extra rooms or she can just be in the basement it's finished with a bathroom and shit."

"That actually sounds good." Von said going into thought.

Everybody laughed.

"What?" Me and him both said in sync.

"You niggas do not want her by herself, at all."

...

Solana

I hopped in his car, he tried to kiss me and I turned my head, he's been distant all day, and when I called he was acting like he was with somebody else.

"What's the bitch name?" I asked softly and he turned his head in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know EXACTLY what im talking about, "I called me and you cut me off like I was them junkies you be dealing to." I said with my arms crossed and he laughed shaking his head.

"I was in the room with your brother and EVERYBODY ELSE." He explained and I stayed quiet.

"Yea with yo drove ass, how was your day?" He asked.

I was feeling hella salty, "It was fine." I said smartly.

He smiled, "You look good." He said and I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

He stopped the car, "What are you doing? Drive."

He took off his seat belt and turned my head with his hand, "what's wrong?" He asked.

I looked at him, "I mean I know everybody loves their space, but I think about you all day every day, I wanna see you all day everyday and I know I can't." I said truthfully and he kissed my forehead.

"We'll have plenty time together, i promise. I'm not leaving." He whispered and I started to tear up.

"You say that but what happens when my brother finds out? What happens when you figure im too much?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hey hey, stop that. Your are enough, there's nothing about you overbearing. You are perfect, you hear me?" He asked wiping my tears.

"Mhmm." I said as he wiped my tears.

"Now let's go get this ice cream princess."