9

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙈 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝐴𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑙 20𝑡ℎ
𑁍

It was date night – time for me to get all dolled up, Levontè had never told me where we were going but knowing him it was going to be expensive so I wore what I thought would fit best.

I was now in the shower washing up, the day before I had gotten my nails done and got waxed, my hair was done and my lashes hav been done also. Pampering myself before a date was a must. My first date at that. I was extremely anxious so my mind was quite everywhere at the moment.

After thoroughly washing up I got out and dried myself off, later then putting doves vanilla scented lotion all over me, I only used dove products on my skin, anything else broke me out. I took out the dress I was wearing and put it on along with my heels and purse.

Levontè  > on my way ! Can't wait to see you

Levontè > on my way ! Can't wait to see you.

> i hate when apple auto correct that bs😂.

Solàna > LMFAOOAAAO you good, Is it bad that I'm nervous?

Levontè > no it doesn't matter once you see what I have planned you won't even be worrying, I'll take all of that up out you.

Solàna > hopefully, you making it seem like you got something major planned.

Levontè > ofc I do

> you deserve major shit .

Solàna > thank you love <3

The next ten minutes consisted of me checking my appearance every 2 seconds making sure I looked good. I was nervous, really nervous. I hadn't never ever been on a date and I've never had anybody like Levontè in my life, I still don't know much about him yet but I hope this persona he has up is really him.

Soon he was here.

Levontè > I'm outside.

I walked downstairs and Mike watched then smiled, "Where you going?" He asked and I smiled, "Gotta date." I said softly and he looked like somebodies proud father.

"Basketball boy?" He asked and I nodded my head, ",and could y'all stop calling him basketball boy, his name is Levontè." I said as I opened the door.

"Well okay my bad, tell "Levontè" that he bet not try no shit." Mike said and I rolled my eyes with a small giggle, "See you later, try not to eat all our food, love you." I said and he hugged me, "I'll try, love you more kid. See you later." He said before I was down the steps walking up to Levontès car, he had been in a Range Rover, all black.