8

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬

Dante had finally moved out, and my brother? Was gone every night and he wouldn't tell me shit either. I was scared to say the least, when he got quiet it meant shit was happening and that's not good when running a "mafia" requires for a discrete outlook and lets just say after his mom's passing, Dantè wasn't trying to keep shit discrete.

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐯𝗼𝐧 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡

"Fuck Dantè, I told you not to fuck with them niggas, they ain't nothing to play with!" I yelled, Dantè had been acting out lately and I can't understand why, I was starting to think this nigga was going insane and actually needed help.

"Bro all i fucking did was kill mouse, his gang a be straight and plus I had a feeling he was the one who shot up my moms crib." He explained sitting at the table, I think he was just tryna convince that shit to himself. He getting bad for business.

"KEEP HAVING THEM FEELINGS AND EVERY GANG IN JERSEY AND HARLEM GONE BE ON OUR ASS, I get we dominate shit but with the whole world against us our power gone fucking fall."

"You gone find some niggas that don't play fair, and find niggas that target families and shit, and let a nigga touch sos, I promise you everybody in this bitch gone hate me so watch who you fucking with-matter fact... MIKE COME HERE I GOT A JOB FOR YO BORED ASS!" I yelled again and mike came in office.

"Wassup boss?" He asked as he stood there eating the rest of his McDonald's fries, I promise this nigga eating  gone catch up to him.

"Watch over this nut ass nigga for me, we can't have him doing shit else. I gotta get home to sos, she been spending too much time with this lil basketball nigga."

𝐒𝗼𝐥𝐚̀𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝗼𝐠𝐚𝐧

I was bored at home to say the least, I was on the phone with Levontè, we wasn't doing shit but talking about random stuff, my brother haven't been letting me go out recently and it's pissing me off.

I was too busy on the phone to hear the door open and shut.

"SOS!" I heard my brother yell from downstairs, he's never home this early.

"I'll be right crack my brother finally home for the first time in months." I told Levontè.

I hurried downstairs only to see my brother standing there, I ran up to him giving him a hug and he gave one back.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I asked letting go and  he smiled, "First off stop asking shit like you pay bills and I see that ball nigga treating you right, flowers on the porch and shit." He said and my face turned to confusion so fast.

Flowers ?

I stepped onto the porch to see a whole bouquet of roses, I read the note on them, "For the pretty girl who gave me a detour Monday."

My eyes lit up, and a small smile appeared on my face, we had started sharing locations with each other not too long ago and he would send good from here and there but never roses.

I brung them In excited, "But for real sos, we gotta talk about Dantè, what the fuck happened while I was gone."

"What you mean? Nothing happened, I honestly only took care of him then I came home one day and some girl was with him." I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"What girl!?" He asked, "uhhh I don't know but she was light skin, curly hair and pretty eyes, oh she had a mole right on top of her nose too, pretty" I said softly and he shook his head.

"He so fucking dumb, I'll be back, mike a be around here in a sec."

And just like that he was gone, nothing new, I went back up stairs and turned on my camera, "Love the flowers you sent to me." I said to Levontè and he smiled, "Go take pictures with them for me, they compliment you well." He said and i blushed and hurried and went to go take pictures.

It was only  a few but they came out perfect and I sent them to him. I was really just happy I had never gotten flowers from anyone before, excluding my brother on Valentine's Day.

Levontè

6:54  > You look so pretty ma, imma get you vase to put 'em in, don't worry.

6:55 > Thank you sm, I really appreciate it Levontè❤️.

6:56 > anything for you, you hungry?

6:56 > a little

6:56 > you got some Chick-fil-A on the way, I got you two chicken chicken sandwiches and they nuggets, is that okay with you ?

6:57 > yesssss, thank youuuu again.

6:58 > you welcome I'm on my way to practice, text you when I make it there?

6:58 > yea okay be safe❤️.

6:59 > I will.

Levontè had me spoiled on another level and we hadn't even been on the first date yet, I actually felt the connection with him, he was perfect. There wasn't an ick about him really.

I heard the door open and close meaning mike had just got here, I hurried downstairs and I smiled jumping onto him and he held me up.

"You missed me huh?" He asked and I nodded my head, "You can't just go ghost like my brother, you different." I told him and smiled.

"Heard you, i gotta stay here and watch you for a while anyway." He said and I looked up at him concerned.

"Why is everything okay? What happened?" I asked and he shook his head, "Business shit but cmon, turn on a movie, we got time to blow."

I never further questioned Mike but I knew shit was getting bad and I was getting scared because mike having to watch over me meant our home was at threat now.

i never got involved in my brothers business too much but I knew shit was getting bad, like really bad.

...

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴