23

6:15 𝘢𝘮 - 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖣𝖺𝗒

𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌

I woke up to the sound of a lot of noise coming from downstairs and Christmas music.

My face forming a soft smile as the memories from last night resurfaced my mind.

How could one person make me so happy in a span of a day?

I sped the pace up of going downstairs, my eyes lit up as I witnessed all my family from St.Louis sitting in my living room on the couch. I looked around, my eyes searching for the one person I knew who was responsible for this.

Michael. There he stood having a full blown conversation with my father and a huge smile plastered my face, I couldn't hide my happiness. I hadn't seen my father in ages. I hadn't seen my family since I left.

Micheal watched in adoration, this was all he had wanted, was to see my pretty smile once again, and he got exactly what he had wanted.

I ran to my nana and hugged her, as tears made there way to my face, she laughed softly, kissing me gently on my cheek, "Here she go with the tears, I knew it." She said jokingly and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't miss my family now????" I asked and she smiled rubbing my hand gently, "I'm just joking with you, I've missed you so much sos."

"I've missed you more nana."

"So it's just fuck me huh?" I heard my pop ask and I smiled finding myself in the warmth of his arms, feelings as though how I was when I was a child.

My little sister Nina came jumping into my lap, and I gave her millions of kisses.

"Oh how I've missed you, you've gotten so big Nina." I told her and she smiled, "I missed you too lana." She said smiling, i smiled missing her voice, she had called me Lana because pronouncing her s's were hard. It was so cute.

I had been so caught up in greeting the 3 of them that I hadn't paid any attention to the breakfast von seemed to be making???

What was happening ??  Von ??? Cooking ??? Since when ?

Michael sat down next to me, "I know I thought the same thing." He stated and I looked up at him. I had thought of so many ways to thank him in the moment.

A few being too explicit for me to be in front of family but boy did he deserve it.

He leaned over in my ear, "Stop looking at me like that while your family's here."

If I were white, my cheeks would be bright red from embarrassment. He laughed at my reaction and grabbed my hand, leading me to my brother in the kitchen.

"Since when did you start cooking?" I asked von and he smiled, something from him I hadn't seen in a while, soon enough a dark skin girl appeared on his shoulder.

"Von, ah don't put it like that, you'll burn yourself you fool." She told him in a soft voice, Jamaican accent. She was gorgeous also.

"That's her." Micheal whispered to me.

Von turned around, and introduced us to her.

"Never thought I'd see the day, im proud of you boy." I said wiping fake tears from my face followed by me patting his head and he hit my hand.

"Ow!" I faked cried.

She hit him back for me, her name was Amani, "Thank you so much Amani." I told her and she smiled as von stared at us in disbelief.

"You're welcome, now hurry von, people are starving." She told him and I smiled.

Me and Michael both walked back to my family.

"Did you tell the boy thank you for dragging us here?" My nana asked and I smiled and made eye contact with him.

"He will get his thanks later. I'm just excited about you guys being here." I said looking back at them.

Everyone else didn't catch  on but my nana knew. She knew me more than anyone.

"I was worried about you being over here alone but I see von and his friend take care of you so well." My father stated, Michaels impression on my father was done. I could tell Michael was happy about the comment. Secretly.

As things settled down and everyone gathered at the table and began to eat. Micheal sat across from me, I felt so small underneath his stare, he never once took his eyes off me. I hadn't noticed that he'd been watching me since the moment we were introduced. Rather it was on a friend level or not, he paid very close attention.

My nana whispered in my ear as she seemed to have caught on, "Don't let him go Solàna, he cares. Now I won't tell anyone because it seems you two have kept it a secret, but you keep him. Bless his kind heart."

A smile and a firm nod took upon my actions and Michael even noticed, giving me the "youll be telling me afterwards" look.

As we ate I felt the center of attention on me for some reason, crazy because I've always felt unnoticed and now it was time for presents.

"Well I was gonna ship you guys presents but since you're all here I'll get them." I said going upstairs in my room to get there things.

I had gotten my nana a bracelet to match a necklace
I had given her last year, my father his touch screen radio he had been trying to find for his car and I got Nina her own little Kareoke ( she wants to be a singer)

"Michaellll!!! Can you help me grab these things?" I yelled from upstairs.

And soon I heard his footsteps rushing upstairs, he came in and gave me a look. It was the look he always looked at me like.

Had he always had this look of love for me ?

"Are you happy?" He asked, walking towards me, placing his hand on my cheek, rubbing it gently.

"More than that." I whispered avoiding eye contact, Jesus,

had he always looked this good in a white tee?

"I have waited so long to see that smile of yours." He said taking in my features. I could almost faint underneath his gaze.

"Thank you Michael, I truly appreciate you."

he kissed me on my forehead gently.

"You get a more private present later princess, I finally have you." He said in a low tone sending butterflies swarming in my stomach.

I was still so surprised with this new interaction with him. Being like this...It felt like a fresh breath of water after drowning for so long.

He was so new yet familiar all in one.

As we walked downstairs my heart was racing from him just talking to me. I was so frustrated yet happy that he had made me so nervous in one interaction.

I knew this moment wouldn't last forever but I was happy.

So just for one day, i let all my hurt go.

- so I've decided to change Michaels look, as I write more I realize that toosii barely fits his character (no offense to that weirdo) anywho, yea