33

Liana and her girlfriend were coming over today. So I was currently cleaning up around the house.

Michael was out getting dog food and little stuff we needed, he said he had to get use to me living her so he wanted to make me comfortable. I didn't like the comforter he used so he brung silk and allowed me to get a few plants.

I started to feel like I was home now.

Sunday had come back around after another long week. It had now been 1 month since I moved in with Mike. I missed my brother but he was being stubborn.

Michael told me that he cut him off everything but the rest of the people they be with still hit him up from time to time.

Honestly, I think it's for the best, Michael was trying to settle down, he was a few years older than me so it's expected.

I didn't mind much though really. He actually loved me and was invested in this. I found my person.

I heard the door open and figured it was Micheal so I continued to wipe the table off.

I felt him kiss me on my cheek, his hands too full with bags to hug me.

"I got those cinnamon rolls you like." He said placing the bags on the counter.

"Let me see," I walked over to peak in the bags and saw cream cheese on the cinnamon roll top.

"Baby these are not it. I hate cream cheese." I sighed.

"My bad love, I didn't even peep. You want the rest of my milkshake ?" He asked and I nodded my head.

What I loved about him especially is that we were never hungry, he didn't let me be hungry. He always had something for me to eat.

"Thank you," I noticed he had his shoes on still, "Michael What did i say about shoes on in the house? They will ruin-

"Our carpet. I get it sos damn, I had a lot of groceries in my hand I wasn't focused on your rules." He said as if I annoyed him.

I looked at him and he instantly regretted what he said.

"Whats your problem?"

"Oh my God, what problem?"

"Clearly you have a attitude Michael." I raised my voice a bit and he ran his hand across his face as if he was stressed.

I turned around and started to take the groceries out of the bag. Nobody feel like dealing with this shit today.

I felt his hands wrap around my stomach and kiss my shoulder.

"I don't have a attitude, I've just been out all day getting things for us and some more and I'm just tired. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He apologized.

"I'm sorry for not taking that into consideration, I'll be more mindful next time. I just don't want the carpet all changing colors and stuff, it's pretty how it is." I expressed to him and he patted my head.

"Understood boss lady."

He had so many nicknames for me im starting to lose count.

...

Me and Michael had taken a shower, the food was done, Liana and her girlfriend were on the way.

Michael was on the phone some business people.

I was sitting in his lap just enjoying the warmth of his skin, rubbing his ear.

As he finished up the call, he sighed and looked up at me, "can I get a kiss?" He asked and I smiled.

"Mhmm."

I gave him a small peck, trying to hide my smile.

"Sos what the fuck was that?" He asked and I busted out laughing.

"I'm sorry."

I kissed him on the lips for real this time which turned into me ending up on the counter with my shirt off. He was on his way of pulling off my leggings.

"Can you tell your friend to come another day." He asked and I shook my head laughing.

"No Michael they could be here any minute."

He always does this, he likes to play games with my time by doing this. I pretend like I hate it but I love it.

"Wait. Please. I just need one taste." He begged as he spread my legs.

"Fine but after this that's it."

"Shouldn't taste this fucking good." He mumbled before pulling my panties to the side.

He knew time was of the essence, so he didn't hesitate to let his mouth take my lower lips whole. His tongue found his way to my sensitive spot, my clit. My back arched and my hands found their way to his hair. He repeatedly licked at that stop causing me to slowly start to get overstimulated.

"Fuck Michael." I cried and he grabbed my hand, letting me squeeze him.

He was sucking as if there was no tomorrow. Soft moans escaped my lips as he continued, not missing a spot, leaving no room for a juice to fall on the counter.

I could never get tired of him, of this.

As I was about to reach my climax, the doorbell rang and I immediately started cursing at myself then at Michael because he wouldn't stop.

"Cmon Michael." I tried to say seriously but it just came out as a soft moan.

The doorbell rang again and I pushed his head back and he laughed as he stood up.

I pulled my leggings on hurriedly , "Wipe the counter off idiot." I yelled as I opened the door.

"Hiiiii." I said as I opened the door.

"Don't start with that fake ass shit girl what took so long to open the door, we're freezing." Liana said and i looked back at Michael who kept fucking laughing

"Michael wouldn't open the door while I was upstairs, he was being ignorant." I lied as I let them in.

Before Liana coukd respond Michael and Amani dapper each other up and had a full blown conversation.

Me and Liana looked at each other.

"Y'all know each other?"

"Yea bae, you don't remember me telling me about the nigga who I got the weed from last time?" Amani asked.

"That was him?" She asked, "Yea"

I sighed, Michael looked at me with this dumb ass smirk.

"Well the food in the kitchen. Well take off your shoes first." I said.

They both went to the kitchen and Michael stayed in the living room with me.

"I didn't get you to cum, can we go again after they leave ?"

...

Authors Note