Let Me Serve You (Knight) [Part 2]

A/N: So a lot of you have been asking for a Part 2 and I am here to deliver! Honestly I was not expecting you guys to like part 1 that much lol.

Anyways I'm back for time being! Probably gonna take another hiatus around January as I'm going to be starting university.

~•~

A cold breeze washes over your face as the fog around dissolves into nothingness. The harsh colds winds of Ormond brutally whip at you. The snow slowly descends upon you. Chills run down your spine from brutal weather.

"Great...and I totally didn't pick out the right outfit to wear." You sigh deeply.

You are wearing a (F/C) short sleeved shirt with a jean shorts and flip flops. The summer mood has been ruined by the cold atmosphere of Ormond. Hopefully you can focus on getting generators done. Maybe you can even escape this trial...if you are lucky.

Priorities the generators are essential at the moment. You are quick to jump on towards a gen. Your mind already focused on the objective despite the brutal weather conditions. Even with your body freezing, your determination voids the coldness for the time being.

As you are peacefully working on the generator, you hear something ominous heading your way. It sounds like something moving fast in the air. A look of confusion falls on your face as you continue to listen trying to figure out what it could be.

You glance at the direction of the sound and spot a green orb heading your way. An audible groan leaves your lips as you know exactly what is going on here. Time to get chased by the Dead Men of Dunharrow.

"Oh come on!" You whine as you are not in the mood for a chase.

You bolt off the generator as you hear the war cry of some ghostly man with a knife. The area around you becomes somewhat engulfed in a ghostly fog. This particular guard is faster than the rest and harder to shake loose. However, you do know that the killer is the Knight.

The Knight is quite the strange killer. Not his abilities or his name or anything of the sort that makes him strange to you. It is his behavior towards you. He acts like you are some sort of divine being. It is a bit confusing.

"Back off! Back off!" You frantically mutter as you make a run for it.

The ghostly guard grunts and yells, but ultimately fails to strike you. It fades before it has the chance to slash your back. A sigh of relief escapes your lips.

Once your short rest is over, you wander towards the direction of another generator. One that is always located nearby that old wooden shed.

Your arms begin work on this new generator. The wind blows harsher and causes your body to shiver a bit. Hopefully you can be at peace...even just for a little bit.

"My liege!" A deep voice rings out.

The voice causes you to jolt. You still are getting used to this strange relationship. How the Entity even deals with this is beyond you? Maybe it gets something out of this? Whatever it is, it makes zero sense to you.

You stop the repairs and recover from your brief confusion. This is a whole strange situation. Is the Knight still friendly? He seems like it, but is it a ruse?

"Oh hey, Tarhos! How you been?" You answers in a calm manner, carefully analyzing the situation.

"Never better. These realms are quite fascinating. I've never had so much fun." The Knights answers heartily.

"Fun...?" You ask with a bit of hesitation.

These Killers are almost all psychopaths. It is amazing how you are friends with some of them. Perhaps another tactic of survival? To befriend the enemy to reduce your suffering? Perhaps.