Savior (Jeff)

The warm wind rushed past the old saloon. You approached a chest and quickly began to tugs at the lock. The old rusty lock broke after several pulls. You excitedly pulled up the top of the chest to reveal a decent flashlight.

You immediately took the flashlight cautiously entered into the old building while each board creaked underneath your sneakers. A small sigh left your lips as you made your way towards the stairs.

You climbed up the stairs while tightly holding your newly acquired flashlight. Once you ascended the top of the flight of stars, you quietly vaulted a nearby window. You ran around the building and came across a generator with a familiar survivor working on it.

The dark hair and the big beard gave it away.

"Hello there Y/N." Jeff smiled as he continued his repairs on the generator.

"Hello!" You cheerfully replied, placing your flashlight next to the generator and beginning your work.

"Aren't you cheerful. What has gotten you so happy?" The bearded survivor inquired.

"I got a fairly decent flashlight." You responded as you completed a skill check.

"That's pretty good." Jeff nodded.

Without warning, your vision completely changed. The once bright and colorful atmosphere of Dead Dog Saloon transformed into a dull grey surrounding. It was The Nightmare.

"It's Freddy." You sighed feeling greatly annoyed.

Jeff replied with surprise in his voice, "Oh...you didn't know?"

"I wasn't really paying attention if I had to be completely honest." You admitted.

"Ha ha. I get like that sometimes too. There are times I just don't really care." The artist survivor chuckled.

"Same here." You smiled.

The moment the generator reached about 93% percent, a very close scream caught your attention. You glanced over toward the voice to see the downed aura of Yoichi nearby a downed pallet.

"That sucks. Another victim of Freddy's lunge." Jeff commented as he continued to work on the generator.

You quickly abandoned the generator as you watched the killer begin to break the pallet. You silently picked up your flashlight and approached the edge of the balcony.

Once Freddy picked up the fairly new survivor and was lifting him onto his shoulder, you flicked the button of the flashlight and aimed the beam at the killer. Within a couple seconds,  Yoichi fell of the killer's shoulder and ran away. Freddy said a couple of things very loudly, but his words were not discernible. If you had to guess, it was a long list of swears and insults directed toward you.

"Oh my goodness! That was awesome Y/N!" Jeff praised the moment the generator finished.

"Yeah but I feeling old Fred down there is not too happy with that." You replied once you saw a very angry Freddy walking towards the saloon.

"That would seem so." Jeff chuckled as the two you watched the angry killer stomp into the dusty saloon.

You watched the killer enter inside the old the building bringing along the sound of children creepily singing some sort of lullaby. There was quite a bit of time to decide what you wanted to do. The saloon was not a bad place to loop, but it could only hold for so long. There were some pallets and loops across the area and you had Balanced Landing which would get you to those spots without an issue.

You ultimately decided to abandon the saloon all together. Knowing Freddy and how angry he was, you were in desperate need of pallets to save your life. It would not surprise you if he just camped you the rest of the trial.