Kicks

Alia

"I think I'm in love," Mia sighed dramatically, rubbing her palm against her heart. I snorted at her as she stared at the five feet poster of Bellatrix Lestrange.

The women in the posters hair was messily crowded on top of her head and fell down in black untamed curls. She had a devilish smile plastered across her high cheekbones and her head was cocked slightly to one side. Black robes sashed down her body and she clasped a dark long stick -which I suppose is a wand- in her hand.

Mia looked at me with an awe-stricken face. I snickered at her overreacting and received a feign gasp in return.

"Do you think this is a joke?" she asked me, "a-a ridicule? Are you mocking my love filled aching heart?"

A bubble of laughter popped out of me unexpectedly at her serious dramatics.

"Drama queen," I murmured.

She gasped again, over dramatically, "you just broke my heart," she declared.

"I thought you were in love with her," I jutted my chin towards the poster.

"Humph," she turned away from me, "you broke my heart and I'm not talking to you."

"Oh, really? The silent treatment, huh?" I shoved my shoulder against hers. She looked away and strutted towards the exit of the theater.

The movie had been clips of all the important Harry Potter movies with a small fashion show representation of the characters in the end. Mia had screamed her lungs out when the (very realistic) model of Bellatrix sashayed down the make-shift isle.

I squeezed her sides, trying to make her giggle as she walked down the staircase. "Talk to me," I pleaded her, batting my lashes.

She walked down the sidewalk, completely ignoring my existence while hailing for a cab.

"C'mon, please?" I pleaded, pouting.

She got into the cab. The only sign she knew of my presence was of her leaving the door open behind her.

She refused to talk to me the entire way to the hotel room.

So, there was only one tactic left I could use, one that I didn't mind at all.

I was silent the entire elevator ride up to my room and caught her giving me looks of uncertainty.

I let her enter the room before me.

"You know, we don't have to talk," I whispered huskily into her ear. I trailed my fingers down her arms lightly nuzzling her neck. I breathed on her neck, pressing my lips against the crook between her shoulder and neck.

A sigh of pleasure left her lips as I found her soft spot. My hands wandered to her torso and I enveloped my hands below her t-shirt, rubbing them against her stomach. I kissed her neck from the bottom of her ear, down her neck until her t-shirt stopped me.

I could hear her gulp as my kisses got more intense and my hands explored upwards. She threw her head back, giving me more room.

"You sure you're not talking to me?" I whispered.

She nodded silently, a signal for me to continue.

A gasp escaped her as I felt something kick in against my tummy.

Mia had spun around in my arms immediately, excitement blooming off of her.

"It's the baby," my voice dropped in disbelief, "my baby."

Authors Note-

Hey hey heeeeeyyyyy

I'm so sorry for not uploading.

Finals are kicking my butt.

Also this is really short. I know. But oh well, it's kind of a filler chapter, y'know?

Ok ok since I'm almost at 1k votes (AHHHHH!!! Thanks you guys I love you so much.) do you guys want like a bonus chapter from some one else's point of view? Gimme suggestions!

Kthanksbye.

-Dee