The 1 Rule

Hanbin is a boy who studies at a prestigious high school. Smart, very smart, except for in mathematics.

He is one of those typical guys in movies: good-looking and smart, comes from a rich family, and this automatically makes everyone heads over heels for him.

Summer is approaching and his world turns upside down, an amount of events of his love life appearing.

He meets a girl, Cho-Hee, who he starts to develop feelings for, and vice versa. 

He made a pact to himself once he was a teenager:"I will never betray the one that I love"

But what happens, if after all he and Cho-Hee go through, he starts to develop feelings for her perfect brother?

Should he break his promise and follow his path of love, or should he be loyal and fake his liking towards such a beautiful and kind girl?

---

Hii

This book will have a few side ships:   - GyuRicky

                                                                              - Mattwoong (maybe, maybe not)

I've never really wrote a ff, so it's really going to be a new experience.

There will be swearing, violence, and things like that. (I don't write smut btw)

Also the book was primarily supposed to be a different story, so that's why sometimes there could possibly be different names from the ones I intended. Please tell me if there is a mistake somewhere!

I suck at english too btw since it isn't my first language, so I'm still having trouble with punctuation while writing. Sorry if the writing is kinda bad!

I won't have a specific day that I will publish chapters, but I trust that there will definetely be around two chapters released per week, and maybe more if I'm up to it.

Don't forget to vote if you like the story! Have fun!

Byee ♡