Part 19

Nate's POV

I watched as my mate curled up in a ball, I scooped her up and walked towards my cabin. Grams, Blake, and Jasmine following behind me. Walking into my bedroom I placed her on my bed, looking at her, worried what was happening to her. As I walked out of my bedroom I saw Morgan, Zelena and Alex gathered around the other three talking. I walked towards them.

"When did you get back?" I asked Morgan.

"Just in time to see what Ame did" Zel answers.

"We must protect that girl with our lives, not only because she is your mate, but because she is a healer. I suspect the last healer" Grams said firmly.

"That is why the hunters kept her, they would have used her to keep healing their men after each hunt. The things they would have put her through" Zelena adds.

"We can't let her leave now" Morgan said, and I growled at him.

"I don't care that she is my mate, I don't care that she is a healer. I will NOT keep her here against her will" I say firmly.

"That's why she didn't tell us what she was, because she was afraid that we would hold her captive like the hunter did" Jasmine says mostly looking at Morgan.

"I'm sorry babe, Amethyst is a healer. I cannot stand against her. I will stand with her, and I will fight you if it means protecting her. Witches are sworn protectors of healers" Zelena says, and I smile at her, at least I could trust her with my mate. Morgan doesn't say much.

"I do not think she will leave, Nate. I have watched you two, your bond is growing stronger, everyone can see it" Alex says with a smile to me.

"She feels it too. She doesn't want to leave; she is just afraid that others will die protecting her" Jasmine adds.

Amethyst's POV

I stirred in the unfamiliar bed, though it smelt like Nate, I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in my usual bedroom, this must be his bedroom, I hadn't been in his room, Nate always came to my bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes as I heard chatter in the main living area, though I couldn't make out what was being said. I looked towards the large glass wall and smile as I saw the view, on the balcony was another larger day bed and all I wanted was to curl up on there and forget everything. But I knew they would be chatting about me out there, they all knew what I am now. Slowly I got up and walked out of the room, looking as I saw the others gathered in a circle chatting, all eyes turning to me and in seconds Nate was in front of me.

"Do you need anything? Are you ok?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Yeah, I am fine thanks" I say softly and held my arms as everyone watched me.

"Don't worry love, we may know what you are now, but you are still free to do as you wish here. We won't hold you against your will" Grams said softly, and I relax a little.

"Mostly because we are afraid to go up against Zelena" Blake jokes and everyone laughs, I give a small chuckle and I look around awkwardly. Suddenly everyone starts to say goodbye, Nate must have made them all leave. After saying goodbye to everyone they all left. Leaving Nate and I alone, looking at each other.

"Well, you know what I am now" I said awkwardly, seeing the smile form on his face makes me smile.

"Yes, I do" he says and walks towards the kitchen and fills up the kettle.

"I wish you would have trusted me enough to tell me the truth. If not at first, when you realized you were my mate" he says, seeing the pain in his eyes at my deceit. I walk towards him and get out two cups and start to make us coffee.

"I am sorry, Nate" I admit, and he turns and looks at me, feeling his hands cup my face, he leans in and kisses my lips softly at first. I kiss him back, placing my hands on his waist and I pull him closer to me. Hearing him growl only turns me on even more, feeling the heat rise in my core. Nate pulls away, looking into my eyes, his eyes flashing.

"Don't stop" I whimper, his lips crash onto mine, kissing me possessively. Nate picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and he walks to his bedroom, slowly placing me on his bed. Laying over me, kissing me with a need, a need both of us shared together. I needed to feel him, he needed to mark me. My hands move to them hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head tossing it to the ground. A growl leaving his lips he breaks the kiss, feeling his lips on my neck, kissing me. I let out a soft moan, feeling my core aching for my mate. Nate pulls his lips from my neck, his hands on my shirt I sit up as he lifts it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor. Nate lets out another growl as he looked at my bare chest, my perky breasts on display for him. His lips crash onto mine, forcing me back onto the bed. Tugging at my jeans he pulls them down my legs and drops them on the floor, crawling back up my body, his lips crazing against my soaked panties. Nate's fingers wrap around my panties, and he pulls them down, leaving me completely exposed to him. I feel his breath against my core, feeling the heat I let out a whimper. A moan leaves my lips as I feel his tongue between my slit, my back arches as I feel the electricity run through my body, everything inside me was heightened, I could feel my magic dancing at the pleasure from my mate. I place my hands on Nate's shoulders as I sit up, pushing him against the bed, his eyes glowing as I reached for his jeans, undoing them before I slide them down his legs and toss them on the ground. Seeing his large cock exposed, he was commando. I felt my magic swirl inside me, needing to feel him inside me. I straddle his lap, his hands on my waist, holding me in place. I lift my hips, placing his cock at my entrance. I look at Nate, his eyes flashing.

"Amethyst, I will not be able to control my wolf, this will end in me marking you" Nate warns, I could see the concern in his eyes, knowing that his wolf will pounce at the opportunity.

"I know" I say softly before I slide down his length, moaning out as I felt our energies starting to combine. I let out a loud moan as he was balls deep inside me, a moan leaving his lips, his eyes flashing, showing that his wolf and human were both present in this moment. Nate sits up, wrapping his arms around me as I continued to bounce on his cock. One hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of his head, intertwined in his hair. I could feel the heat building in my core, my orgasm begging for its release.

"Fuck you are beautiful" Nate says, and I look at him, smiling, seeing my purple magic swirling around us both. I could feel my eyes change, but not the usual darkness, I could feel my magic in my eyes, I could feel my magic in my mouth, feeling a need inside me. My lips crashed onto Nate's kissing him possessively, breaking the kiss I bring my lips to his neck, my orgasm on the edge. I felt my orgasm tip over the edge, and in that moment, I exposed my teeth and bit down on Nate's flesh, my teeth piercing his flesh, marking him as my orgasm rippled through my entire body. Hearing Nate's moans as I came apart on his cock. I feel my orgasm leave my body, slowly I pull away from his neck, exposing a glowing purple bite mark on his neck, amongst the blood. In one swift movement, Nate flipped us over so that he was on top. Leaning down he kisses my lips possessively as he starts to thrust inside me. Moaning out my pleasure against his lips as I continued to kiss him. I could already feel my second orgasm building up inside me, fast. Nate's thrusts were getting harder and faster, his own need to mark and claim me building inside him. His eyes flashing as both his wolf and human were present in this moment. I felt the heat in my core, Nate pulls out of me, I groan at the loss of contact. Gasping as he flipped me onto my stomach, Nate enters me from behind, moaning as I felt his cock back inside me. Nate thrusting harder and faster than before, feeling his body pressed up against mine. Nate's fingers brush my hair to the side, exposing my shoulder, he gently kisses my shoulder before I felt his wolf fangs pierce my skin, a loud moan leaving my lips as it caused my orgasm to ripple through my entire body, feeling his cock throbbing inside me as he spilt his seed deep into my womb. Nate continued to thrust inside me, slowing down as we rode out our orgasms, I feel his fangs leave my flesh, then I feel his lips kissing my mark. Nate slowly pulls out of me, laying down next to me he wraps his arms around me, pulling me in closer and his lips slam onto mine, kissing me passionately, possessively.

"Mine" he growls against my lips which makes me smile.

"Mine" my magic vibrating through the room with my voice. I nuzzle into his chest, closing my eyes, enjoying this moment with my mate.