Part 2

The rouges were dead, and the wolves relaxed as the threat was gone. The little girl and her mum were walking towards me.

"You saved my little girl" she said, and I looked over at her "why?"

why? That was a particularly good question, I did not even have time to think before my instincts kicked in and I was already running towards her.

"She was in trouble; I wasn't going to let her die" I said before I heard a voice behind me.
"Why aren't you injured? That first wolf was ripping into you, I heard it, smelt your blood" the voice sent a shiver through my body, and it hit my core and my body hummed, I turned around to see a large very naked man standing there. My eyes on his blue eyes, this was the alpha in his human form. I saw the scar over his right eye, the features over his face, his jawline that was covered with black stubble from his beard. My eyes moved down to his chest, his very muscular chest, his large arms and down to his stomach, his eight pack, which was normal for a wolf, but for some reason it was even more magical on him. My eyes shifted down and there it was his large extremely hard package, and I could not help but feel turned on. My body froze as I realized what I was doing, and my eyes snapped back up to his face.

"It healed" I said simply, I was not going to tell them what I was.
"It healed? You aren't a wolf and even, so a wolf doesn't heal that fast, and you made that rogue shift by demanding it and sliced his chest open without doing anything" he said as he stepped closer. I could feel the warmth from his body and all I wanted was to walk towards him, so I took a step back trying to keep distance between us.

"No, I'm not a wolf, but I'm not human either." I said simply.
"What are you?" he demanded. My body shifted uncomfortably, if I told him I would most likely be held captive by him, just like the hunters did when they found out what I was. But something inside me said I could trust this man. My body stiffened as I felt a little hand take mine, I looked down and saw the little girl smiling up at me and she looks over at the alpha.
"Uncle Nate she just saved my life" she says, and he looked at her with a smile.
Nate, that was his name, hearing his name made me smile.
"Nate, Lily is right. She risked herself to save Lily, lets at least feed her and let her rest before we ask questions" the mother says as she looked at her Alpha, they looked alike. Lily looked up at me.

"what's your name?" she asked me, and I smiled.

"Amethyst, but you can call me Ame" I said softly, knowing she may struggle to pronounce my name and she smiled again.

"Come on Ame" she says and starts to lead me back into their territory.

I looked behind me and Nate had shifted back into his wolf, the other wolves run off in every direction, doing a perimeter run was my guess.

"So how did you come across us, Amethyst?" the mum asked, and she looked at me.
"Sorry I'm Alex, the Alpha's sister" she says, and I smile, I knew they were related, they looked too alike not to be.

"I didn't realize I was heading towards someone's territory" I said softly, beside me I could see the Alpha following beside me.
"Are you on the run?" Alex asked.
"yes" I said simply. I didn't think I should tell them from who, all supernatural's are afraid of the hunters.
"Well, we can offer you sanctuary for as long as you need, it's the least we can do after you saved Lily" she says as she looks at me with a smile.
"Thank you" I said softly, I could tell that she was talking on behalf of the alpha, they were mind linked and having a conversation inside their heads. The joys of being a wolf, they could communicate telepathically within the pack.

As we walked further into the territory the safer, I felt, it had been a long time since I had felt this safe. Looking around I could tell the land was well looked after, I could feel the energy of nature around, the green trees, the flowers amongst the ground. As we got closer a cabin started to come into view, I could make out the porch on the front of the cabin. A small single table with two chairs either side on the left side of the door. The door was only a single door, it did not look like an actual front door. As we got closer Nate's wolf walked up to the porch and shifted to his human form, once again his very naked body on display. He grabbed a pair of shorts from one of the chairs and put them on.

"You will stay with me" he says as matter of fact.
"ok" I said softly, and I felt Lily pull away from my hand and wrap her arms around my waist.

"See you in the morning" she says before she walks over to her mum. Alex smiles

"Goodnight Amethyst" she says.
"Goodnight, Alex, Goodnight and sweet dreams Lily" I say softly and look back over to Nate. I walked towards the steps and on to the porch, Nate opened the door for me, and I stepped inside.