Part 17

We walk into Nate's cabin, he shuts the door behind me, and I walk towards my room, I could feel the tension between us, feel his anger and frustration.

"What the fuck was that Amethyst" Nate growls, I stop as I hear his voice, turning around I look at him.

"A full moon dance performed traditionally" I answer him. His eyes flash.

"Are you trying to provoke my wolf?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I was just trying to have a good time" I say feeling annoyed.

"Right and you had to get naked to do that" Nate says and rolls his eyes.

"You knew it was wrong, all of you did. That is why Zelena put up the barrier. Do you understand how that made me feel?" He was growling, his eyes flashing as both his human and wolf were angry with me. I sigh and look away, his gaze too much for me. I look back at him, he had gotten closer.

"I'm not going to apologize" I say as I put my hands on my hips and step closer to him, we were only inches apart.

"You stripped down naked in front of my entire pack; they all saw you naked. Saw MY mate naked. I want to rip their eyes out for seeing you that way. Your body is for my eyes only. My wolf is already struggling with not marking you, and now you go and do this. I cannot control him, Amethyst. I cannot have you prancing around naked in front of everyone Amethyst. I am way too fucking possessive to allow that. YOU ARE MINE Amethyst. You need to understand that." His voice was firm, his words sending heat between my legs, feeling my arousal from this man claiming me with his words. His eyes flash once again. I felt his hands on my cheeks, cupping my face, his eyes on mine, I place my hands on his waist, and I pull him in closer, his lips crash onto mine and he kisses me possessively, passionately. I kiss him back in the same manner, my fingernails digging into his waist, his flesh. We stumble back, groaning as I felt my back hit the wall, Nate presses his body against mine. I feel Nate's hunger for me, his need to claim me through the kiss. If we kept going, he would mark me, part of me wanted that to happen, I wanted to be his. But my fear, ran its ugly head in the way. I place my hands on his bare chest, pushing him away, groaning as we broke contact. I look into his eyes, his were flashing fast, his wolf struggling with his human. I could still taste him on my lips, I wanted to continue, I wanted him so badly. I needed him. My hands move to the back of his neck, and I pull him in, his lips slamming on mine, and I kiss him with a need I had never felt before. Feeling my magic swirling inside me, feeling my magic dance around me, feeling my magic take control. I spin us around, pushing Nate up against the wall and his wolf growls, spinning us back around, slamming my back against the wall, letting out a small groan in pain. His wolf wasn't giving up control, his wolf was the Alpha, and no one stood above him. Nate's hands were on my ass, and he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, I could feel his hardness pressing against my core, needing to feel him, our lips never breaking contact. Nate's body stiffens, breaking the kiss, anger on his face. I look at him confused. He puts me down quickly and storms towards the door, opening the door.

"WHAT?" he pretty much yelled, I watched him, still standing against the wall, I couldn't see who he was talking to.

Nate's POV

I put Ame down quickly, I was angry, I wanted to finish what I had started with my mate, my wolf angry, but someone was walking up to my door, I could hear them. I saw the confusion on Ame's face. I turn around and storm towards the door, I am going to rip his throat out. I open the door and stare at a pack member.

"WHAT?" I yelled at him.

"Alpha" he whimpered and lowered his head.

"What is it?" I ask again, trying to control myself.

"Another hunter nearby" he said softly, and my heart started racing. Shit, the lone one mustn't have been alone. I didn't want to tell Ame, she would pack her things and run. I know I made her promise to talk to me before she left, but her fear was what drove her. I turn to face Ame, she was looking at me concerned, but she hadn't moved from where I left her.

"I have to go, rogues" I lie to her, feeling guilty. Ame nods her head at me before I turn around and walk out the door, shutting the door behind me. I walk down the steps and my body starts to tremble before I shift into my wolf, my wolf letting out a large growl, running towards where the hunter was spotted.

Amethyst's POV

I watched as Nate left, I was worried about him, but if it were rogues, he could handle it. I walk to my bedroom, I was still wearing Nate's shirt, climbing into bed and laying down, looking out to the window, enjoying the moon. Part of me was relieved that we got interrupted, if we hadn't, Nate would have marked me and there was no going back from that. Would it be so bad to be marked? To stay? Could the pact protect me? I didn't doubt that it could, but that didn't mean protection came without death. I roll onto my side, closing my eyes, memories of my time with the hunters flooding my mind and I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I get up and walk to the kitchen, I start to boil the kettle and look for some sort of herbal tea. I hear the door open, and I look up.

"Nate?" I call out.

"No, it's me. Thought you might want some company" I hear Jas's voice and I look at her with a smile as she made her way to the kitchen.

"What are you looking for?" she asks me curiously and I laugh.

"Herbal tea" I answer, and she laughs.

"Nate does not have any" she informs me. I close the cupboard and sigh. Jas walks to another cupboard and pulls out a small container with black teabags.

"He has black tea though" she says, and we both start to make ourselves a cup of tea.

Jasmine stayed for about an hour, we sat on the couch talking and sipping our tea, I really enjoyed her company. After Jas had left, saying she was tired, I went back to bed, laying down on my side, looking outside my window. I hear the door open, my body tenses slightly and I roll onto my back to look at my bedroom door.

"It's just me Ame" I hear Nate's voice; he must have heard my heart racing. Nate appears at my bedroom door, completely naked, he walks to the side of the bed and crawls in next to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously.

"I am exhausted, Amethyst. I haven't slept since you arrived, you haven't slept since God knows when. We need a good night's sleep and the only way to keep your nightmares at bay is for me to sleep holding you all night" he explains, wrapping his arm around me he pulls me in close to him, I roll onto my side, my back pressed up against his chest and I close my eyes. I wasn't going to argue, he was right.