Part 12

Amethyst's POV

*Dream*

I jump out of my window, groaning as I feel the pain, but it stops just as fast as it came on as my body heals itself. I stand up and brush the dirt off me.

"Where do you think you are going?" I hear my brothers voice, I look up and see him and one of our friends standing in front of me, arms folded across their chest.

"What every fifteen-year-old does, party" I say firmly and push past them.

"You cannot go to that party" I hear my brothers voice and I turn around, looking at him annoyed.

"I can and I will" I say and turn back around and start to walk towards the town. I wanted to go, I was done being the good daughter who always did as she was told.

"Fine, but we are going with you" I hear our friend, Jacob say.

"Fine" I growl at them.

We walk into the house, there were teenagers everywhere, everyone was drinking and dancing. I walk through the house and outside, even more people having a fun time, everyone was having the time of their life and I wanted to join them.

"This wasn't a good idea, I am taking you home" I hear my brother, Liam. I turn to face them and pull the finger.

"Make me" I say and turn around, looking confused, people where no longer dancing and laughing, they were all laying on the ground, covered in blood. I take step forward everything went foggy, I couldn't see anything "LIAM, JACOB" I yell out as I look around, I look down at my pink dress, that was now covered in blood and ripped.

"LIAM" I yell out again. I walk around the fog and stop as I see a body on the ground covered in blood.

"LIAM" I cry out and run over, as I get to the body I gasp. I was looking at Nate's dead body, the fog starts to clear, looking around I see the rest of his pack dead on the floor.

"My toy is back" I hear his voice, the hunter who tormented me every night. I turn around to see him walking towards me, covered in blood, a knife in his hand.

"I want to play with you" his voice sends shivers down my spine. I tried to run but I could not move.

"You can't run from me" he says as he wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing tightly, he places the knife against my stomach, slowly pressing it into my flesh and I let out a scream of pain.

I sit up screaming, holding onto my stomach, I look down at my hands, no blood, just a dream, though it started as a memory, a memory of the night I snuck out to a party when I was fifteen. I hear my door fly open, looking up I see Nate standing there, his eyes glowing as he scanned the room.

"I'm sorry" I say as the tears run down my cheeks. Nate looks at me, concern in his eyes. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly as he sits down next to me.

"It's ok, it was just a dream" he tries to reassure me, I hide my face in his chest, letting the tears fall. Nate lays us back, cradling me as he pulled the blankets over us, as he did the night before. Feeling safe in his arms, surrounded by his intoxicating scent, I fall back to sleep.

I stir as I see the light starting to shine into my room, I open my eyes and notice Nate wasn't in bed with me anymore. I roll onto my back and look out the bedroom door, hearing noises from the kitchen. I sit up and rub my eyes before I get up and make my way out to the main area. I walk towards the kitchen, Nate was standing there making a coffee, sipping at his own, wearing nothing but a pair of light grey sweatpants.