Part 11

I open my bedroom door and walk in, seeing Zel and Morgan standing on the balcony outside my bedroom, my entire wall was made of glass, overlooking the forest below. I step out onto my balcony; they turn to face me.

"That was close" Morgan says which causes my wolf to growl at him.

"What do you need?" I ask them, feeling frustrated, my cock was still throbbing, I could still smell her arousal.

"Nate, there is something about her, I can't place it yet. But she is not an ordinary witch. I watched as she was casting spells with me earlier, she does it in a way I have never seen before" Zel explains to me.

"Maybe she is just too weak that she can't perform the spells correctly. You see how little she eats. A beetle eats more than her" I say, my comment making Morgan chuckle, I glare at him, that was not a laughing matter.

"That isn't it, her magic is purple, I remember reading something about it. Witches don't have purple magic, at least not ordinary witches." I look at Zel as she continues.

"I noticed that too" I admit.

"Nate, we need to keep her here as long as possible, if what I suspect is correct. Nate, we must protect her at all costs" Zel says worried.

"She is my mate; I WILL protect her regardless" I say firmly, Zel sighs and rolls her eyes.

"You do not understand Nate, this goes beyond her being your mate." Zel says firmly and I look at her curiously, she knew something, but she wasn't telling me.

"What aren't you telling me? What do you suspect?" I ask her and step closer, Morgan tenses beside her, I look at him, his eyes flash at me in warning. I step back, now understanding what he is feeling towards his mate.

"I do not want to say until I am certain. After the full moon bonfire tomorrow night, I am..." Zel stops as Morgan lets out a small growl and she sighs.

"We are going back home, I need to speak with my grandmother, I remember her telling me stories when I was a kid, I've forgotten them, but the purple magic is the one thing I remember." Zel explains and I nod my head.

"Do what you need to but be safe please" I say, and Morgan nods his head at me.

After they had left, I was walking outside on my balcony, thinking about what Zel had said, I remember Gram's telling a lot of witch stories, I wonder if she knew anything. I decided I would ask her in the morning, it was almost one in the morning and Grams would be fast asleep. I walk into my bedroom and strip down to just my briefs before I get into bed, I listened in to Ame's room, hearing her steady heartbeat, her steady breathing, she was asleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep.