Part 8

Zel and I had spent a few hours in a small one room cabin not far from Her's and Morgan's house. She had shown me a few spells, mostly basic ones to see if I could get them, I was still weak but I had managed to do something. If only she knew my powers weren't casting spells.

I walk back into Nate's cabin and walk straight to the bathroom, needing to shower after being covered in dirt from my little witch training with Zel. I turn on the hot water and let it flow over my body, I was so thankful that I had hot water again. I wash my hair and then use the running shampoo to wash my body, my skin starting to get sensitive under the hot water. I step out of the shower and make my way to my room, looking at the clock I smile as it was almost five. I had time, the girls would be here at half five. I look at my bed and smile as I see a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark purple puff sleeve crop blouse, some socks and on the floor was a pair of black buckle décor front lace up 4-inch heels. These girls were really getting dressed up. I open the drawer, taking out a pair of black lace panties with a matching bra. I put them on before I make my way back to the bathroom and hang up my towel, I open one of the cupboards and find a blow dryer, taking it out I plug it in and start finger dry my hair. Once my hair was mostly dried, I walked back to my room, jumping as I see Jasmine sitting on my bed with a smile.

"Jasmine, you scared me" I say. Jasmine was wearing light blue skinny jeans with a white lace up lantern sleeve blouse. Her blonde hair was out and wavy. She had on a pair of white lace up chunky heeled combat boots. I walk over to the clothes placed on my bed.

"Please, call me Jas. Do you like what I picked out for you?" she asks with a smile, and I nod my head.

"I love it" I say with a smile.

"Good" she says happily and watches me. I grab the jeans and put them on, they were tight, they hugged my thighs and my ass.

"Look at that ass girl" Jas says and giggles.

"Whose ass are we looking at?" Zelena says, not long after she appeared in my room with Willow behind her. They all looked at me with a smile.

"Damn girl" Willow says and winks at me. Zelena was wearing an emerald, green long sleeve frill mini dress, a pair of stockings and a pair of black six-inch heels, her long golden hair was half up and down, a beautiful braid around the back. Willow was wearing a black ribbed long sleeve dress matching it with a pair of six-inch black heels, her legs were bare though, being a wolf, she wouldn't feel the cold. I grab my purple blouse and put it on, Jas stands up and walks behind me and zips my blouse up. I adjust the blouse on me, fitting me perfectly, my perky breasts looked amazing, my tiny waist on display and my curvaceous ass making a statement.

"This isn't too much is it?" I ask nervously and the girls shake their head.

"No way, look at how we dress" Jas says. I sit down on the bed and put on my socks before I start to put on the stunning black boots.

"How are you doing your makeup?" Willow asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't really know; I have never worn makeup" I admit. I hear the gasps from the girls.

"Sorry, I guess being held captive you wouldn't have access to makeup" Zel says and I nod my head.

"Pretty much, before that, I only wore Mascara and lip gloss" I admit.

"Perfect, you don't need foundation, your skin is flawless" Willow says.

"Like seriously, I am jealous" Jas says and we all giggle. I was really enjoying having a girls night, not worrying about hiding or being caught. But I knew I could not stay long. Zel runs out of the room, hearing noises I look at the other girls and we get up and make our way into the main area, Zel in the kitchen.

"Pre-drinks" Zel yells excitingly holding two cocktail glasses with a dark purple liquid that sparkled. We giggle at her as she walks over and hands me a glass and the other to Jas. Walking back, she grabs the other two and hands one to Willow. Zel shouldn't be drinking, she was pregnant, but how do I tell her that when she doesn't even know, she had only just conceived so it would be too early to tell, even with a spell. They would be ok, I hope.

"Alright we must toast" Willow says as we gather in a mini circle, holding our glasses in the middle.

"To our new member" Zel says.

"To our new member" Willow and Jas repeat. Clinking our glasses before we take a sip, the fruity liquid going down smoothly, welcoming the burn of the alcohol. I was not sure what they meant by new member, I was not a member of their pack, and I had every intension of leaving. But I thought I might as well stay a few nights, gather my strength and learn as much as I can from Zelena before I go on the run again.

Nate's POV

We had been at the bar for about an hour, the girls should be here soon. It was hard to leave Amethyst, not being there to protect her, knowing hunters were after her. But Willow and Zel were with her, I could mind link with Willow so that put me at ease, slightly.

"Are you going to tell her?" Blake asks me as we were gathered around a pool table. Playing a game of double. Blake and I against Morgan and Jax. Jax was leant over the table, about to take his shot and he looks up at me.

"How has she not noticed the pull?" Jax asks.

"Surely she would know all about fated mates, she would have heard all about it from her pack" Morgan says.

"My guess, she is too worried about the hunters and being captured again that she hasn't stopped to think about it." I answer, seeing the way she was hyperventilating, crying on the floor when she thought a hunter had found her, it broke my heart. I wanted to know what they did to her, what they did to my mate, I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened to her again.

"She will work it out when the time is right" I add.

"And if she doesn't?" Blake asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Then I am sure one of the girls will let it slip" Morgan says and we all chuckle, I was surprised that they had not let it slip already. I know they were excited to get to know her and have her as their Luna. Welcoming her into our little inner circle. Zel was already impressed with her, though Zel suspected something, I could see it on her face when Amethyst had let her powers show. Even I knew purple isn't a common color for witches.

"What are you going to do about Lara?" Blake asks me which breaks me from my thoughts, I look up at him and he nods his head to the other side of the bar, I look over and see Lara staring at me, drink in hand, as me made eye contact, she winks and I couldn't help but let out a small growl, I quickly looked away as my eyes flashed. Lara was a local, a human. We had our fun, an effective way to let off some steam when I needed, but that is all she was, and I made that clear with her. I had to tell her that it was now over. There was no way my wolf would allow me to touch another now that we had met our mate, not that I wanted to. My human wanted Amethyst as much as my wolf did. My eyes widened as a familiar scent filled my senses, Amethyst. I look over to the door, the girls had just walked in. Amethyst looks over, our eyes connecting, my eyes flashed, she smiled at me and bite her lip, her scent becoming stronger, and a soft growl leaves my lips, smelling her arousal, my own cock hardens in my jeans. My eyes roamed her perfect body, seeing that ass in those tight jeans, her perfect breasts and tiny waist and I let out another growl. I wanted to claim her right here, right now. I didn't care who watched, I wanted what was mine. She breaks eye contact as Willow says something to her, I look back at the guys and they were all watching the with a smirk.

"How the fuck do you think properly?" I growl, my voice husky, my eyes flashing still, my wolf trying to get out, take control so he can claim his mate.

"Who said we do?" Jax laughs along with the others.

"The longer you are around her the worst it gets until you claim her. After that it gets easier but fuck it can still be just as hard, especially when they come out looking like that in front of everyone" Morgan explains, his own eyes flashing.

"Wait until she goes in heat" Blake adds and his eyes flash.

"Even as a human they go through it, just not in the same way as a female wolf" Blake continues.