Part 16

Nate was off talking to some other pack members, I was standing with Jas and Willow talking, drinks in hand. I could smell the food which was making me hungry. Zel walks up to us, smiling, in a cheeky way. Zel mumbles a few words, a sound barrier spell.

"How good are you at blocking Nate out of your head?" Zel asks Willow and she laughs.

"Well, he is Alpha, he can get in no matter what. But he won't unless he needs to. What's up?" Willow asks.

"The moon dance, I want to perform it naked. We will do the little one before the kids go to bed. But at midnight, it's on" Zel says and all of us girl's giggle.

"How will we do it without being tossed over shoulders and carried away?" Willow asks and Zel smirks.

"Barrier spell. We will be able to step out, but no one can step in. Once I create the barrier, I will let you know, and we will strip naked and dance" Zel says, and we all laugh again.

"I love it" I admit with a smile.

"Good, our Luna approves" Zel says and looks over as our mates were standing around us with raised eyebrows. Zel rolls her eyes and shushes us before she lets the guys into the sound barrier.

"We were just talking about the baby" Zel says and the guy's nod, feeling Nate's arm around my waist I look at him and smile.

"Food is ready" Nate says to me. Nodding my head, I feel his hand in mine, and he leads me to the table that was covered in food. The six of us in the higher rank, dished up our dinner first, before the rest started to dish up their own. Walking over to a large table we all sit down, Jax and Willow joining us not long after.

It was almost midnight; I was getting excited. We had performed a little moon dance earlier with the kids so they wouldn't miss out. I look up as I see Zel walking towards me with Jas and Willow behind her.

"It's time" Zel says and sits down as she starts to take off her boots. I sit down along with the other two, we all take off our boots before we make our way over to the bonfire on the grassed area. We stand around the fire, in a circle. Reaching for my ponytail I take out my hair, letting it flow around me, glancing over I see Nate, Blake, Morgan and Jax watching us from a distance. Looking at Zel with a smirk.

"Ready?" she asks, and we all answer.

"Yes" We start performing the full moon dance, our bodies flowing to the sound of the fire in the center, feeling the full moon's energy as we danced. It was always so peaceful, so relaxing, but also so energizing at the same time. Even Willow and Jas will feel it slightly, However, Zel and I received the full benefits. I watched Zel as she was opposite me, we all moved in the same manner, synchronized with our moves, she had a smirk on her face. It was almost time, feeling the excitement along with my magic dancing around my fingertips. Zel starts to mumble, its time. Looking over to Willow and Jas who were smirking, getting ready for what came next.

"Now" Zel says. At her words we all stop and quickly strip off, taking off my dress I toss it away, taking off my bra and panties and throwing them with my dress. Hearing a growl, I look over and see our mates storming towards us. My eyes locked onto Nate's, and I smirked at him, his eyes glowing.

"Amethyst" I hear him growl as he gets closer to me. I look at Zel and we all start dancing again, performing our ritual completely naked, ignoring the yelling and growling from our mates outside the barrier. I hear a loud groan as someone hit the barrier, but I ignore it, concentrating on the dance. As I turn to face the outside of our circle, I see Nate and he was glaring at me.

"Amethyst.... out... now" he demands, and I smirk turning around and facing the center again.

"Zelena, take this barrier down this instant" I hear Morgan's voice. I look at Zel as she ignored him, we all continued to dance around the bonfire. I could feel my magic starting to expand, feeling it dance up my arms and around my chest, feeling it completely cover my body, I look at Zel and her own golden magic was dancing around her body. As we continued to dance, I notice Jas step out, Blake wraps his shirt around her, her eyes glued on Zel and I as our magic danced with us. Looking over I see Willow step out, Jax doing the same and covering her with his shirt watching Zel and I. I looked over at Zel, her eyes on me and we watched each other as our magic grew between us. Loud thunder erupting between us, rain started to fall, the full moon shining down on us, creating a glowing lightbeam between us. Our powers were growing, it was almost time to send it into the earth. Zel and I used our hands and pulled our magic from ourselves, sending it into the middle, creating a large ball of our magic, purple and gold lightening dancing with each other. Lifting our hands up we lock eyes. Zel nods at me and at the same time we push our magic into the ground in front of us, our hands on the ground, watching as our magic rippled through the ground, watching as everything started to glow around us. Standing up I look at Zel, a huge smile on both of our faces. We walk over to each other and wrap our arms around the other, hugging and panting.

"Oh my god" Zel says as she pulls away.

"That was amazing" I say happily before I let out a loud gasp, Nate's arms pulling me away and wrapping his shirt around my naked body. I look up at him, I couldn't help but smirk, but his face was hard, tense, his eyes flashing as his wolf tried to take control.

"Home... now" he demands, and I pout at him.

"Don't Amethyst" Nate growls in warning. I look over to Zel and see Morgan pulling her away too. Jas and Willow already out of sight. I sigh and start to walk over to my clothes.

"Leave them" Nate demands, and I nod my head, feeling his hand take mine and he pretty much drags me back to his cabin.