23: I'm So Ready.

"Are you serious?!"

Her glare is warning enough for me to tone my volume down a notch, "she specifically asked for you," Sarah turns to me, "and I have no qualms with the idea, so yes, I am very serious." She dismisses me with her hand and I walk off on auto-pilot.

I'm going to Europe?!

"You're going to Europe?!" Lucy holds my hands, gaping at me with wide eyes. "This is huge!" Her arms wave in the air and she jumps off her bed with so much energy, I nearly fall off the mattress myself.

I just got off the phone with Sebastian and Lucy, who was sitting right beside me, got to hear the news at the same time. The reason I told him first is because he's coming too...

Alexis has an event to attend in Paris and she asked if I could tag along. Her reasonings for doing so are still unknown to us, but her manager is obviously going as well.

I'm honestly so tempted to call her and ask if I can bring Lucy with me, but I know better than to indulge in selfish requests. Lucy seems to be reading me like a book, because she hastily leans down in front of me to pinch my cheeks. "Nope, don't even, you should be excited!"

"But, Sebast-" I start, my words being muffled due to my mouth being moved about as her fingers continue to squish my face about.

She shakes her head, "you will have a great time and this might be a good opportunity to talk with him," she winks at me, knowing far too much since she's the first person I went to. I may or may not have divulged far too many details for my liking, but I couldn't help it.

"I know..."

Ever since that night, we all went radio silent concerning those events. I have a feeling they're waiting for me to bring it up first whenever I'm ready; if I'm ever ready. She's right, this would be a perfect time for me to at least be able to ask him questions about that night. What that meant to them. Did it even mean anything?

I leave her apartment feeling a little less nervous about it all. I should be focusing more on the fact that I'll be leaving the country for the first time ever. Let alone going all the way to Europe, where my parents started their world trip once I moved out. I really need to snap out of it.

I'm going to Paris!

"Okay, so this will be a red carpet event and you'll be staying in the same hotel with me," Alexis is skipping along beside me, linking arms as she explains how this will all play out. Her manager has taken to staying at his own pace behind us while a few others took not only her suitcase, but mine as well. I tried to tell them they didn't need to do that, but they seemed genuinely excited to fall in step behind us with our baggage.

This is my first time attending a big event like this with so many influential people, and as Alexis' plus one, I can not screw this up. We arrive at our hotel and it doesn't take as long to find our first obstacle of the day...

"We're sharing a room?!"

Alexis' form stops at the doorway of our rather spacious room. She looks around, spectating our reactions with an apologetic smile. Her fingers rests atop her glossy lips as she thinks over her words carefully, "I- um... I guess they put the two of you in one room?" Her arms lift in an exaggerated 'I don't know' gesture and before we get a word in she hops off after yelling an: "I'm sorry!"

I shake my head out of my worries for a moment to take in the floor to ceiling windows on the far wall, looking over the city in all its glory. There's a large flatscreen TV in front of a gray and sleek sofa. A couple steps lead into a descended area which would be the living area, and to the left of the entryway is where the kitchen area is.