special chapter

the three boys, george, dream, and sapnap were sitting in the living room, cackling and squabbling.

"oh ho ho!" sapnap wiggled his eyebrows at dream and george. the blonde man glared at him and flipped him off.

"stupid asshole." dream muttered under his breath and loudly said, "fuck off."

"oh fuck me." george replied, rolling his eyes. he groaned and laid his head on the sofa.

"i won't." sapnap replied with a smug smirk and looked at dream with a playful look before gazing to george. "but dream will." he chuckled.

"fuck off nick." i said and walked towards the boys with a plate full of foods. "and no i'm not jealous." i added and looked at dream.

"well, you sound jealous." george said. his face looked like he was ready to tease me more. i raised my hand up before he could even speak.

"i have the ring, so why would i?" i raised an eyebrow at him with a proud smirk. the brunette haired boy just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"alright, alright." he then looked at sapnap with a small smile and a face saying, 'you did lost a gem to dream.'

sapnap rolled his eyes and flipped george off. "hell off, i have karl and past has passed you lonely ass bitch." he sassily replied making george gasp.

"you did not called me a lonely man!" the brunette retorted and they started arguing back and forth.

i looked at dream and chuckled. i sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder watching the other two bicker.

dream also chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me. he looked at me with those lovey dovey eyes like in the movies.

"i can feel you staring." i said then pressed my lips together before pulling away to look at him. i gave him a small smile as i looked at his gorgeous green eyes.

"you look pretty." he whispered, cupping my cheek.

the other boys gagged, "get a room." george rolled his eyes, making dream and i laugh.

"dramatic." i replied with a smile before i turned to dream and kissed him.