chapter 29

"how was talking to dream y/n?" he asked while spinning a pen on his finger.

i rolled my eyes and said, "boring."

my mind was thinking about killing everyone that comes my way but tommy? he's another story but somehow his existence just pisses me off.

"sooooo, you wanna play with me y/n?" he said standing up.

"no." i coldly reply as i drop my things on the floor and plopped to the couch. i let out a loud groan.

"please y/n." he pleaded as i let out a sigh.

"i said no!" i raised my tone feeling annoyed. tommy flinched on my sudden voice raise as his face dropped.

"what is wrong with you? we were okay before you left!" he said almost tearing up.

"nothing." i shuffled and closed my eyes.

"i thought you wanted to make it up to me y/n.. this is your chance. i have no one but you... ghostbur died y/n. you know that!" he yelled. my heart sunk but i didn't let that come into me.

"don't guilt trip me tommy. wilbur is revived why don't you go to your oh-so-favorite brother huh? leave me alone and live a life." i pointed the door while sternly looking at him.

his eyes started to water, making my heart break into million pieces but i'm not into his bullshits right now.

"i thought you are my sister..."

"no... i'm not. the only brothers i have are techno and thomas. go fuck yourself. i wish you were never born and don't ever think you're my sibling because you are not and never my brother." i said closing my eyes. as i finished, i slowly regretted my words but he was gaslighting me for the sake of his mood and that wasn't helping my mind...

.

it had been a month since i left and went to talk to dream and the words i've released to tommy. i've felt horrible because i barely slept after that day and i've been haunted by nightmares whenever i'm asleep.

what was my dark dream all about?

it was tommy being slayed by dream at the prison.

tommy!

my heart began to beat fast and my mind was spinning.

tommy had been in the prison for almost 2 weeks because of the platform that's damaged.

i got up swiftly and went outside without changing. the wind blew cold, touching my skin making me shiver but tommy is more important than hypothermia.

i got up philip as i rode him to the portal leading to the nether and another portal to do a shortcut.

using portal makes me sick but for tommy, i'd die for him.

my mouth may be wet but never my heart. i've rethink about my life decisions and every single one i made was a mistake just like moving in here in the dream smp.

i lost everyone who i cared for.

philza,

thomas,

wilbur,

techno,

niki,

fundy,

sapnap,

dream,

and tommy.

i finally arrived at the pandora's box as i flew my way to the entrance directly to sam.

i catched my breath for a few seconds and started speaking, "where is tommy? is he okay? did dream do something to him?!" i panicked as he put his hand on my shoulder and patted it.

"he's fine, the platform's done just now so we can let him out." he said making me calm as he lead me.to dream's cell.

before sam could pull the lever we hears loud screams, "sam? sam!! let me out!!" my heart dropped hearing the voice.

sam immediately pulled the lever as the platform shaked, "no, no, no, no, no, no!" he panicked.

"help!! y/n!!" then it was followed by silence.

my heart stopped beating, "tommy?!" i yelled wishing he would reply but it was only the flow of the lava and the sound of platform moving i heard.

i dropped on my knees as the platform stopped on the cell. i managed to stand up and walked in but my eyes landed on something.

tommy's corpse.

"tom!" i yelled, running up to him. i shook his body but he never responded. he was soaked and covered in blood with bruises.

"w-what did you do you monster!!" i screamed at dream as he went to hug me.

"i-i'm sorry y/n. i can bring him back to life if you want?" he said with a not-too-serious voice.

"and what? kill him again?!" i dropped tommy's corpse and grabbed dream by the collar pulling mt sword out.

"y/n stop!" sam and dream said in sync as my mind was flooded by revenge and blood.

i see nothing but black... red... tommy and thomas.

my knees became wobbly and i dropped my sword. tears started streaming my eyes as tommy and thomas walked towards me with a smile.

they look exactly the same...

"tom..." i whispered. i looked down thinking everything was my fault. tommy and thomas would've lived if i protected them...

"tommy, i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry tommy sister didn't protected you." i cried my eyes out as thomas hugged me.

"y/n don't cry. i will be mad!! this was meant to happen, please be strong..." he whispered. god, i missed his calm soft voice.

"yeah bitch, i'm alright don't you see? this boy is cool and i like him. we look alike, don't you think?" tommy said, on the other hand his voice was rough and loud.

i chuckled but my tears were still falling, "it is cool tom." i tried hugging me but i failed. i falled flat on the floor as both of them laughed making me frown.

.

i jolted up, seeing dream and sam worrying for me.

"fuck off, get your filthy hands off of me." i said pushing away dream who was holding my hand.

"why can't you die?!" i said while standing up. i went to the platform and same stood behind me.

"you and i are gonna talk. we'll have a serious talk dream. be ready at 6." sam said while the platform started moving.