chapter 9

y/n's pov

u/ninnit pog!

wait what?

o7

"stop messing with me." i muttered closing my eyes. this headaches had been so freaking aggressive to me... but why?

i sat up, looking around. i was in a familiar room. as my eyes landed on the door, it swung open revealing the monster himself. dream.

"y/n?" he took off his mask as he close the door. i quickly look away before he get me hypnotize and be manipulated once again.

"you've been sleeping for 3 days. are you okay?" he sat at the edge of my bed. i can see the concern written in his face. was he really sincere or this is just another act? i can't read him. i can't read his mind.

"y/n?" he asked once again, i looked at him in disappointment. "look, now i've got your attention i just want to apologize. i needed you for my plans." my heart flinched and my face drop.

i'm just here for him to get what he wants? does he think i'll give it to him? pathetic.

i fixed my face, putting a poker face. not letting him read my emotions. i looked at him apathetically. i raised an eyebrow, for him to know that i need him to continue his 'apology speech'.

"look, i'm sorry. it's just that, i want my land back." he then caressed his mask. i looked at his mask, examining it once again. why is it so familiar to me? why is this familiar to me? deja vu?

i feel like i know dream. i feel like i know sapnap. i feel like i know george... but i don't know myself anymore. who am i?

??? pov

"i can't deny the fact that i love her. y/n l/n. this was supposed to be an act. this isn't an attraction anymore." i sighed, looking at her face. she has her poker face on. she is indeed a strong and independent woman.

"keep it up ???. you can't. it's forbidden. you can't be together. this is an act. hold back." i whispered to myself as i opened my mouth to speak once again.

y/n's pov

he stood there with a mix of emotion in his eyes. i can't tell what it is. i don't know what it was but there was a spark of sadness in his eyes.

why is my heart aching? i don't need to pity him. he ruined, used and manipulated me. i can't trust him anymore. no matter what his explanation is.

i sighed deeply. keep yourself together y/n. put aside that attraction of yours. remember $40N40. i shut my eyes, this headache is getting terrible.

"y/n? y/n!" dream shakes my body in panic. "i'll be right back,-" he muttered something. i laid my back as i rested. he wears his mask and ran to call a healer or george? i don't know.

a few seconds later, i heard the door bang making me jump. "i think she has a terrible headache. fix her up." he said, trying to be calm, looking at the sketchy lady. she looked at me like she was gonna eat me but i rolled my eyes.

"i can manage but could you give her and i time alone? that would be appreciated." she said with a pleasing eyes. trying to convince dream to leave. i gag at her fakeness.

"i can't-"

"you can dream. i told you, i can manage. i'm the daughter of the best healer in the smp, you have nothing to worry about." she winked at him, i can feel dream is rolling his eyes and then just walked out.

daughter of the best healer in the smp? ha, i bet niki is more better than her mother.

"look, i don't even know you but dream wouldn't panic like that if the person isn't special. what's so special about you?" she asked. "well, i mean you're a mute freak." she then laughed after finishing her sentence.

"well, you are a bitch but what kind of bitch he sees in you? freaky bitch?" her laughs are getting louder. my blood was boiling. i can feel smokes coming out of my ears.

"yes, i'm a fucking bitch, and so are you but the difference of you and i is that: you are a slutty basic bitch while i am a bad bitch." i smirked at her. seeing her feel offended made my day. she loudly gasp and shouted, "how dare you!" she raised her hand walking towards my bed as dream walked in.

"what the fuck, mora." her eyes widened as dream called her name. she quickly turned around and waving her hands in panic.

"no it's not what it's look like dream. i- she insulted me!" she explained pointing on me, i closed my eyes and rested my head comfortably on the pillow.

"stop lying, she can't even speak. what is wrong with you." sapnap said budging in. i chuckled quietly. advantages of quiet people.

"i am not!" she screamed as i heard a slapping noise as she squeak. i quickly opened my eyes, seeing her on the ground, tearing up while holding her cheek. sapnap was standing infront of her.

"get out!" he screamed as the girl, mora i should assume ran away crying.

ha, well deserve bitch!

-

ooh~ u/nnap

u/nnap pog

o7 for sapnap

-

i looked at the man himself sitting at the edge of the bed. "are you alright y/n?" he asked, i nod my head yes and stood up.

i was about to go out but he grab my wrist, "where do you think you're going?" he stated making me halt. i look back at him.

"you are not going anywhere, y/n." he said with his voice full of authority but the way he said my name feel like he was caressing my heart.

make it stop.

make my heart stop, what is wrong with me?

??? pov

my heart was pounding crazy. i don't know why. am i attracted to him? i mean ???? is a funny gentleman but that's it. i'm with --, i can't be inlove with his friend! no, i-i can't. make this stop.

y/n's pov

his mask met my eyes. i didn't realized sapnap left until he slowly unmasked himself. he held it on his chest as he stared at my e/c eyes.

"god, why are you so perfect." he said as his eyes sparkled in the dim lighted room. he leaned in to me as he stared at my face, examining it. "what did you do to me, y/n? what did i even do to deserve you." i hissed at his words.

what does he mean by that? am i-

"sadly, i can't read your pretty mind. y/n, be mine and we'll rule the smp together, happily and both of us will be powerful." his eyes was feasting at the thought of leading the whole smp, without my brother's country. i like the thought of that but i would never let my brother down just to team up with the enemy. i shouldn't.

my eyes widened remembering, TOMMY! he was in danger. that fucking kid, does he really want to be killed? i need to get out of here as soon as possible.

i smiled taking advantage of dream's feelings. he was still leaning as i leaned in, making our lips collide. as he closed his eyes i immediately grabbed a vase and smash it on the back of his head making him collapse. he was not dead, just unconscious.

i rapidly ran to the window and jump from the second floor. i looked back at their base giving off an apologetic smile as i continued running.