chapter 2

i keep receiving death threats yet no one cared. i'm stuck at my room all day and night reading letters from random people.

-

you're not the victim in your story.

-

'then who's the victim? you?' i thought, rolling my eyes at the message. what the fuck, why would they send it to me like that? am i a villain on this story? and who's the protagonist? wilbur? as if.

-

you've always lied to get your way.

-

'since when did i lie?' i shoved the paper in my personal trash can. the can had a painting design i made. it was green and there were words written such as 'i don't care', 'say less', 'ew lies', 'what the fuck is this stuffs?' and many more.

-

i hate you so much<3
-J

-

i shook my head, i mean it's normal for me to get hated on. i get death threats every day. that's a fucking routine of mine.

so amazing, i'm still surprised i'm alive. from the war, the assassination attempts, the ambushes and suicidal attempts.

-

it's okay, time will heal you babe<3

-

i smiled at the letter knowing that niki sent me this. the only person who mattered is niki, my bestfriend. she owns a bakery in my 'brother's' country, l'manburg. more like, loser'manburg. i don't know why i'm still in l'manburg i mean i can live outside the walls in the smp. i'm not really a warrior or a loyal supporter of the 'country'.

-

i love you lots, please try to be more open with me

-

'nu-uh, i ain't opening to you but i may be really soon nini. the moment my thoughts will pop into words, the tears explaining how i feel. that will be too soon now niki.' i looked outside the window infront of my desk.

the sky was blue as the sea, and the grass was bright green. the plants danced with the wind; the birds singing on the trees as the kids were laughing and playing.

i missed the old day, where i was young and innocent. i miss my old self, i miss everything from before. i miss him.

-

grow up dipshit.

-

i sighed at the letter, knowing it was father. he wasn't bad before, what happened now? he wasn't a sadist before, what happened now. what happened?

i once again gaped at the outside, admiring the beauty of nature. kids, oh innocent kids. not gonna lie, i like them, watching them play and live their childhood like i never did but at the same time i abhor kids- no maybe abominate the idea of how innocent they are.