chapter 7

y/n's pov

waking up in sweats and cold. i feel like i'd shower. the scent of my sweat crept into my nose.

am i that stinky? i ask myself. i covered my nose, exhaling roughly. i smell so bad. what the fuck, and what the hell happened yesterday? i mean, i was in the fores- wait. was i kidnapped? am i held hostage? if yes, i hope not wilbur. i sighed. my eyes scanned the room, silenced was loud. the door creaked, making me jump in shock as it swung open. seeing, philza.

"w-t e ou dig er?" i forcefully said. i slapped my mouth, realizing i can speak. as in speak! i can speak now.

"what? you can speak? i thought you were mute forever." he walked towards my bed and sit on the edge. i looked at him as i feel my blood boiling. i've never been this angry. i've never felt this too iritated; never felt this furious. knowing he'll call me up again and break me like a promise. he was and had been cruel like for my whole life. the only nice thing i can remember him being nice when i was turning 6.

-

my father and i snuck in the kitchen at 3 am. i giggled softly, hoping this will last forever. i feel safe and love when my father is in the room.

"what do you want y/n?" he ask, whispering as he was scanning the refrigerator. we can't be that loud because we're dead if mother knows.

"anything pa." i answered in a low voice. he handed me my favorite food as he let the refrigerator open. he offered a hand, and did a courtesy bow.

"may i have this dance, fine lady?" he asked, making me giggle. he's the sweetest. i nodded and took and hold his hands as we dance around the kitchen with the refrigerator light. both of us laughed as the lights turned on, "shoot." he whispered as he closed the refrigerator.

"what are you both doing at 3 am?" mother asked, looking at us annoyed. i looked at father as he was looking at me too. both of us nodded in usion and ran back to my room.

"when you turn 18, i'll give you the last dance. i promise, but promise me that father will always be your number one man even though you will have a boyfriend, okay?" he said. i nodded agreeing to him, "goodnight love." he kissed my forehead as i drifted to sleep.

-

i can't believe was too naive, i can't believe he fooled me. the promise he said made me feel loved, i was too dumb. he broke it, he broke his promise. i'm 22 for god's sake. where was he in the past 4 years? i thought he's my last dance infront of everyone? i thought he was my number one man? why. why did he left me when i needed him the most?

"y/n?" he looked at me with concern. i hum looking at him, giving him a 'what did you say again look', "y'know what? there's no point of closure if you can't even give me the attention i wanted y/n. as your father, i can't keep on chasing you." he stood up. looking back at me, "farewell."

he was about to leave when i spoke, "it won't change the fact you weren't there when i needed you the most. if you're disowning me now, officially. go on, i don't care. i know for a fact that you are lying to yourself, philza. i, myself know it too. time flew too. i was young and innocent, and i want to be myself again but i'm still finding it. you kept my stuffs, you didn't threw it. i know it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me. you can't get rid of it, you can't get rid of me. i was once your favorite and always will be." i gave him a smile, he halts on his steps, not looking back.

"but i was disgusted. i felt awful, hoping one day you'll say sorry for ruining my life. for ruining my day, my ego and my innocence. go on, apologize. i can't believe i was blinded by love, hoping you'll forgive me. it was so god damn frustrating. do you even know how i feel? did you even think how hurt i will be?" i cried, shouting at this point. tears were now flowing onto my cheeks but he stood there not moving an inch. he didn't flinch or turned back. silence answered me.

"you don't. i keep breaking myself for you. i keep breaking myself for you to forgive me! i can't count all those sleepless nights that i wished i died, not thomas. i wish i came in the way not him. guilt crept into me, even when i sleep. i keep dreaming about him. do you know how hard my life is?!" i screamed.

"you know nothing about how i feel y/n. you don't know how wilbur felt. he's hurting much bad than you could ever be." he said, his voice was cracking. i can feel the tense rising up in the room.

wilbur. wil fucking bur.

"wilbur, wilbur, wilbur. it's always him. i suffered in wars of life and he's just running a country." i sat straight, forcing my tears not to fall.

"not harder than his life." he replied, what a shitty father.

"i'm at the verge of dying, my life has always been in danger. i couldn't believe you're still standing up for him. y'know what? forget it and leave!" i screamed, pointing the door even though he couldn't see me motioning my hand.

"you could never be half the father i wanted." i whisper loudly for him to hear. he left my room, leaving me complete dumbfounded. how worse can he get?! i trusted him.

i laid down once again feeling empty. my heart was pounding fast, my breathing was uneven, my emotions are mixed with anger, disbelief, sadness, grief. i stared at the ceiling for god knows how long as the door creaked. my gaze went to the door, seeing dream who was leaning on the door frame.

"how was it talking to philza?" he asked, without moving an inch. i can feel his smirk under his hideous mask. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"well, he officially disowned you- no. more like abandoned. so the plan is working." he walked towards the edge of my bed down on my feet. i tilted my head in confusion.

"well dear, you see. your father- i mean philza was easy to manipulate." he chuckled. i was very interested about what his saying, i was also confused and curious so i sat up listening to him. he crawled up in my bed and grabbed my chin, making me look at his mask. i can feel my cheeks burning up.

"you're a fine, beautiful, young lady-" he said. he rub his thumb in a circular motion. i can feel my ears are blushing red as i looked at him with no emotion. "-but you are naive." the giddiness i felt was instantly replaced by disbelief.

"even sapnap did my job very easily. i can't believe you fell in our manipulations. ha, whoever said you were strong, you aren't y/n. i can't fucking believe all of that!" he let go of my chin as he laughed evilly.

i was at the verge of crying as sapnap walked into the room. i immediately stood up and charge at him, tears flowing continuously. both of us fell into the ground as i grab his shirt, my eyes yelled for me 'how could you' as i don't feel wasting my chance to keep it as a secret.

he smirked looking at me, "how would you say that dream! y/n is like my sister, how could you manipulate her!" he said more like mocking, holding back his laugh as i slapped him hard. my head banged into something, the back of my head hurts.

i felt my head as i dropped down, unconcious.

this is a complete nightmare.

philza's pov

"you could never be half the father i wanted." she said, whispering. my heart broke into many pieces, hearing this from my daughter. my own blood. i walked away not looking back as tears continuously flowed. walking out from dream's base.

i thought she wanted to talk to me for forgiveness, it turns out she released her anger unto me. how can i be so stupid? how can i leave my daughter behind?

i was walking into a forest, as the thoughts of her and her words struck my mind like a lightning. stabbing my heart endlessly.

" i know for a fact that you are lying to yourself, philza. i, myself know it too." indeed i am. i was fooling myself. my thought clouded by anger.

"you can't get rid of it, you can't get rid of me. i was once your favorite and always will be." that's right. i can't disown you that easily.

"i keep breaking myself for you. i keep breaking myself for you to forgive me!" i'm sorry.

"maybe in another day, maybe in another year, maybe in another life. i can be the father you wish for y/n."