chapter 30

the clock strike 6 as the platform below me started moving as i move along with it.

the lava opened up, seeing a tired dream who was laying his back on the cold obsidian on the corner.

his eyes met mine as he abruptly stood up and fixed himself. i rolled my eyes and went in. i look behind me, signaling sam a thumbs up before the lava closed behind me.

"y-y/n." he whispered. his voice cracked and he sounded so broken. i didn't care at this point. he brutally murdered my brother or should i say brothers.

his blood murdered my blood.

his father murdered thomas.

he murdered tommy.

like father, like son. the apple really doesn't fall far away the tree.

i cleared my throat almost choking because i was holding back my tears. i took a deep breath and went infront of him.

i grabbed him by the collar, "why." i growled.

his face seemed to lighten up like he has a good reasoning. "he was annoying y/n."

my heart dropped. the man i loved was heartless. he is insane, more insane than wilbur could be.

"don't play around. why? why did you killed him!?" i yelled. i croaked midway of the sentence as he pushed me away.

"don't be pathetic y/n. i know you hate tommy, that's the way you act. you're just as evil as i am. i ended him for his own peace because you have been neglecting him, he told me everything y/n and i did what i needed to do." he said with a stern face. a few seconds later his lips formed a smirk.

i went to charge at him with my fist but he cornered me.

"don't fight, i don't want to hurt you." he pleased but i didn't listen. i went in for a punch as he pushed me on the wall. hitting my head hard.

"i warned you y/n." he raised his voice.

tears streamed my face. my knees became wobbly and my breathing became uneven.

"you're a monster dream." i cried, finally falling unto my knees.

i don't care if he saw me in my vulnerable state, it is what it is.

i'm not strong.

i'm not brave.

at the end of the day, i am indeed pathetic.

"you made this monster y/n." he caressed my cheek but then i slapped his hand.

"your greed made that to yourself." i glared at him.

he looked at me unamused. he looked like he was bored or should i say craving for more drama.

"you... are a murderer."

"i know. what's new?" he said with a grin on his face.

i chuckled making him confuse. he furrowed his eyebrow, "why are you chuckling?"

"did you even know your father's a murdered too? the apple doesn't really fall for from the tree." i pushed him really hard. he fall back on his arse as he let out a groan.

"you're father killed my brother, thomas. and you!" i pointed at him, placing an enderchest and opened it, grabbing a sword and went to him, "you killed my dearest brother again, tommy." i swung it, hitting him by the chest as he coughed.

"sam! help!" he yelled as i heard the platform immediately. it was moving as if someone was entering. did they planned something?

i was about to stab him again but a sword blocked mine.

"that's enough." punz said, as niki, jack, techno, and sapnap was behind me.

they circled around me making me anxious, "what's happening?" i asked feeling dizzy.

"swords down you traitor." niki said pointer her sword towards me as i looked at techno who was pointing his crossbow with a loaded fireworks in it.

my heart dropped for a moment seeing techno who was against me, "it was never meant to be." it was the third time i heard it.

this was deja vu. that time they captured dream, that time they betrayed l'manburg and now they betrayed me. even techno.

i was right. trust no one but yourself. i relied too much on techno before that i cannot defend myself anymore. all those training went to waste.

what a failure.

i'm scared.

i'm scared of what will happen to dream and i. to techno and i, to niki and i, to everyone and i.

tears flowed from my eyes. i dropped on my knees, surrendering.

i, myself am a monster too.

i'm no longer different than the rest of them.

dreamxd, help.