chapter 19

this was it.

i fitted perfectly into the wedding dress and my heels were not too high. everyone in the fitting room was squealing as tina spoke.

"holy shit y/n, you look gorgeous." she covered her face as she looked red. i chuckled at their silly behaviours.

i went to check in the mirror and she was right, i did look gorgeous.

if i can marry myself, i would propose right now.

i smiled at my reflection. it was perfect, i looked perfect, everything was perfect right now. my h/c was just down with the veil, with my light make up, and just the gown itselft.

i am perfect.

sadly, i'm marrying someone who i'm unsure off. no engagement, no proposal, no love, no trust, no freedom, and no everything. just advantages and usage for the both of us.

i sighed waiting for the girls to finish. i was still infront of the mirror, playing with my veil.

it symbolizes modesty and obedience and wearing white in wedding means purity. none of that applies for the both of us except obedience. i obey him though he doesn't or won't obey me.

just like i said, men are more superior than women.

neither of us are pure, and honest. neither of us wanted this.

was it neither or just me?

my intentions are pure and i have been honest, quite.
i want this marriage to happen and a part of me doesn't.

i was unsure about everything, my feelings, my mind, my stability, and many more.

"y/n," puffy said. placing her hand on my shoulder, "are you ready?" she gave me a big smile as i smiled back.

"yes, i am." i wrapped my are around her waist as niki walked in.

"aww sisters." she said trying not ti cry. i can see tears building up on her eyes as she was trying hard not to cry because it'll ruin her make up.

i giggled and went up to her. i hugged her tight and smiled. "don't cry "

"how couldn't i?! my love, you are getting married now. you're moving on from l'manburg, you're moving on from tommy, and you're from me. we won't hang out like we used to because marrying dream will get you into a lot of queen things responsibility." she chuckled as a lonely tear fell.

"stop, you're making me cry. i'm gonna ruin my make up!" puffy chuckled as she was also holding her tears back watching this heart whelming moment.

the other girls found us and joined the hug.

after the group hug, we immediately went to outside to start our journey to the smp church which is built by none other than tommy, tubbo, jack, fundy, and george.

there was carriages lining up infront if the castle. the first one was a light pink one, i assume tina or niki's.

"service carriage for tinakitten." the man said. tina said a quick bye and entered her carriage and they dozed off.

that happened, lady after lady as niki and i were left. her carriage was the color of the sky. a light blue one.

"service carriage for niki nihachu?" a familiar voice said. it was punz. i've interacted with him a few times and saw him around but we weren't that close.

"that's my cue, be careful y/n. i love you!" she said and walked into her carriage. before they left she blow me a kiss and waved.

i sighed and waited for the next one. it was the lime. i looked at the driver seeing, "quackity?!" i yelled.

"hola señorita." he giggled, "hop in."

i went in the carriage and rolled my eyes, "you're one of the reasons why i'm marrying dream. if you didn't agreed to merge vote with schlatt i wouldn't have to marry him."

he let out a quick sigh then chuckled, "lo siento, mi amor. i just had too, dream told me to merge with schlatt's vote because we were up with your brother. i was even positive he would win but," he shrugged his shoulder and started driving.

"mhm, i shouldn't have wore white, i wish i wore like gold or a black gown." i crossed my arm and huffed a breath.

"you look pretty either way but you look prettier on that and i'm 100% sure amor."

"thank you big q, you look good as well." i closed my eyes, relaxing my body.

"what can i say? my platonic soulmate's getting married plus i had to look good incase you want to ditch the wedding with me or just runaway with me." he chuckled. i laughed at his comment.

"if this weren't for tommy and tubbo i wouldn't have to marry him." i sighed opening my eyes. i straightened my sitting position before continuing, "well you look good tonight. might as well look at you for the rest of the wedding." i said in a fake flirtatious voice.

"alright, bet." quackity and i laughed at our jokes, "just kidding dream and karl might kill me." he chuckled.

"huh? i understand the dream one but why karl?" i gave him a confused looked even thought he wasn't looking.

he cleared his throat, "nothing let's move on."

i rolled my eyes and let out a small okay. a few moments later that's when i realized.

i gasped, "you like karl?!" i whispered yell.

"shhh, not like that!" he said in a shy manner.

"big q and karl jacobs, sitting in the tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g," i playfully joked.

"he's like my boyfriend but not like official." he sighed, "i-uh-its complicated amor."

"i understand how that is. i really do."

before he answered, the carriage stopped.

so i guess this was it.

there's no turning back.