chapter 14

i pack my bags and bid my goodbye to everyone in pogtopia as i traveled south once again.

i have been sent to gather resources and i thought why not need jimmy's help? i may or may not built friendship between us. chandler, chris and tareq are also my acquaintance. karl is sorta my friend, he's a weird one i should say.

i was walking through the woods the leaves rustle. i can hear footsteps as i summon my sword and observed my surroundings.

"well, well, well. it isn't 'sapnap's sister'." a familiar voice said as i raised my sword and turned against to it's direction. i wasn't shocked seeing skeppy or that diamond freak guy i heard from sapnap.

i raised my eyebrow as i charged at him. as he swung his sword, i summoned my shield and block his attacks. i build up my force and push him back as he stumbled down. i immediately point my blade on his neck.

"what do you want?" i said. he just chuckled in reply making me more annoyed.

"speak." i tried threatening him with my sword as i pushed it almost cutting his neck.

"he was right, you can speak now. great development isn't it!" he cheerfully said. i rolled my eyes in reply.

"your voice sounds sexy." he said in somewhat flirty voice.

"fuck off." i replied as i blacked out.

-

"she's waking up skeppy."

"yes bad, she indeed is. look how pretty she is."

"no skeppy, this is for the egg."

"what, the egg?!"

i slowly opened my eyes seeing a demon like person and the weird diamond freak who was somehow pissed off.

it was so hot. my eyes explored the place as there were lava's around us.

"now you're awake, i should feed you to the egg." the demon like person said as i raise my eyebrow on him.

"what the fucking shit is that supposed to mean?"

"no! we aren't feeding her to the egg bad!" the diamond guy said as he went to untie me.

"what are you doing skeppy?!" the man named bad yelled in frustration.

"setting her free. i told you bad we should destroy the egg!" skeppy yelled back.

"if we destroy it there will be no egg empire again!"

"no! it's gotten into you bad." skeppy went to bad as he looked him deep in the eye.

"what do you mean gotten into me?"

"it's manipulating you and controlling you." he cupped his cheeks as a lonely tear fell into bad's cheek.

bad just aggressively turned his head making skeppy tumble backwards.

"it's not. the only person who's manipulating you is that woman!" he yelled pointing at me.

"no! you are getting evil because of the egg. i just want you back bad. i want us back. let's go back in our mansion in the smp." he hold bad's hand with a small smile, trying to make him agree.

bad pushed skeppy backwards in a force, "no! we won't!" he yelled.

skeppy tumbled backwards as both of them didn't notice there were lava. he fell into the lava as bad yelled, "no! skeppy! i'm sorry, skeppy!"

i was stunned at the scene as skeppy was burning and bad was screaming. i ran away as soon as possible. i didn't want to be feed to the egg or burned alive.

i let out a sigh as i pulled out my compass and went to the south once again. i walked south like nothing has happened. i should forget what happened, right?

-

as i was approaching the land of the beast, i saw a familiar figure with a carriage full of tnts? i can't see the figure but i'm sure i've seen them before.

i just shrugged it off and entered the land of the beast. i was greeted by chris and his cute son tucker.

"hello! welcome back y/n!" chris said as he approached me with tucker on his arm.

"say hello to auntie y/n tucker." he said as tucker obliged. the kid waved at me making my heart melt and screamed like aww's.

"hi cutie." i played with tuckers arm with a smile and turned my attention to chris.

"i'm here for some resources chris. we are in the middle of the war between pogtopia and manburg. i will need many many resources." i explained.

"well sure thing but wait, manburg? i thought it was l'manburg?" he asked in confusion.

"you didn't came to the elections?" i ask as he shook his head no.

"oh i didn't, i had to take care of tucker." he kissed tucker by the forehead. i awwed at the scene as my heart was hoping for dad to do that to me.

"well, soot lost and jschlatt won which he banished my brothers from their country and currently tracking them down which my brother planned to rebel against the manburg and invade it. kill schlatt and get the country back." i explained again as chris nodded.

"well lucky you we're allies, i'll tell jimmy about this and i'll call chandler to entertain you." there was a bit of pity in his voice. he left with baby tucker.

i stood there for a few minutes as chandler was screaming and running towards me.

"hello y/n!!!" he waved as i waved back, he didn't stopped running until he almost bumped into me.

"i'm sorry, i'm just hyped. what's up?" he asked with a big smile plastered on his face.

"nothing much, just asking jimmy for resources and stuffs. we're in a war right now." i explained.

"well shit, karl left for the dreamsmp. i hope he's okay." my eyes widened hearing the news.

"karl left?!" i exclaimed.

"yep, but he's always visiting here so we shall not worry about missing karl!" he raised his index finger and smiled.

"anywho, wanna come with me and do a karaoke with the band as we wait?"

"of course!" i replied happily. he yelled a quick yay and grabbed me by the hand and dragged me all the way inside.