chapter 5

i woke up in the middle of the night in an unfamiliar room. it was dark and cold, i rolled over at the edge of my bed and sat. my bare foot touched the cold wooden floor as the wind blew coldly coming from my window.

where am i? think y/n, think. i thought trying to remember where i am but i failed, miserably.

"y/n?" someone called from the door. i quickly glanced to the door hoping it was dream, sapnap, george or techno.

unfortunately it isn't. this guy was unfamiliar, he had blonde hair just like dream and grass green eyes, he has features like dream but i just know he isn't dream.

"who are you?" i said apathetically, my eyes widened as i immediately covered my mouth. i-i can speak?

"you can speak, this is just a dream. i am dreamxd." the man said, it's impossible that that's dreamxd. what the fuck is going on?

"i am here for some business y/n. i'll lend you power, money, food, shelter or anything you desire." he looked at me in the eyes as i stared back.

"and what's in for you?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"simple, be my goddess." i stood up and looked at the window, the outside was just dark. i looked at the darkness for a few seconds and looked back at the so called god.

"what are the conditions?" i asked once again. he won't ask me to be in that position unless there's no condition.

"hm, it's simple and i think you can do it."

i hummed before replying, "and that is?"

"if you speak you'll lose someone special, less you'll lose your life and die." he said nonchantly.

"and what if i disagree and turn down your offer?"

"then i won't be bothering you unless you'll call me." he said before walking out.

i rolled my eyes, is this man serious? how can he call himself a god. wait. wait. wait. i just talked to a god and i'm still dreaming yet our conversation was done- how do i wake up?

shit, shit, shit. i repeatedly cursed in my my, i laid down on the bed, closing my eyes.

-

what felt like hours of my eyes closed, i slowly heard some mumbles. it was inaudible, my hearing was getting clearer every second.

"what the fuck happened?"

"is she dead?"

"i swear she was just sleeping."

"y'all shut the fuck up, she's still breathing you idiots"

"you're the idiot here george."

"shut up the both of you."

"should we shake her body?"

"what if she's just sleeping?"

"it's been a day since she had been sleeping, george."

"techno, what should we do?"

"uh, she's moving her hand."

i slowly opened my eyes as my vision started to get clearer. there were four men in the room. i sit up examining the room with four standing persons, two each side of my bed.

george and dream was on my right while techno and sapnap on my left. they looked at me with a worried look on their face. i looked at them confusedly and tilted my head.