start a/n

greetings!!

to start before you read this, i just wanna inform y'all that i this book has a lot of swearing cause it's dream, like hello?

then speaking of tw // swearing there will be abuse, bloods, fighting, mention of kissing and sex, and etc be going around here since this is the dreamsmp au.

thirdly, an au is an alternative universe for those who don't know and if you might get confused about the plot of the lores well some storyline aren't followed due to i'm quiet late about the lores and that's the plot i want it to be so bear with me and to be fairly honest i only watched quackity's lore lol.

fourth, this book is not proofread, it's not yet edited or reviewed so if there are some mistakes just comment or ignore that whatsoever.

fifth, this is my first book and i hope you'll be nice:)). i accept not too harsh criticism, ( please know the difference of criticizing and insulting. )

sixth, yes this is lowercase intended. i might change my writing style in my other stories. which depends on my mood and keyboard.

seventh, [ spoiler alert! ]
this contains a bit sapnapxreader (angst) because i said so.

eighth, this book is both minecraft and irl au or pov. the minecraft one is a realistic roleplay so yeah.

ninth, i might dedicate chapters to you people for making this book alive. don't forget to comment and vote so that this book won't flop lol.

last, consider following if you like the story. don't forget or hesitate to vote, and comment. thank you!

that's all have a great day loves and happy reading!!

june 16, 2023.
good day hoomans! i made a spotify inspired playlist of the speak story its called speak.

here's the link, go check it out!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4wCkaowHh8gUWtCKQ1iPiq?si=lu1epRofSySZ6yN-ckXysw