chapter 21

i turned around quickly after hearing the explosion seeing sapnap with some unfamiliar people behind him.

"stop the wedding." he yelled from afar as he was approaching the altar. i turned towards dream who was clenching his fists.

"what kind of bullshit is this sapnap?!" he yelled angrily but his voice was mixed with a bit confusion.

sapnap swung his sword unto dream's neck. the sharpness of it wounded dream's neck a little but the masked man didn't react.

"what kind of act is this sapnap?" he whispered trying not to hurt himself. sapnap eyes was full of anger as he turned to me.

"i gave you everything in this world and everything i could give!" he yelled as his voice cracked. tears wear falling from his eyes.

"y/n, i thought you love me?"

y/n's pov

did nick just broke out of character?!

i quickly opened his twitch but he wasn't live.

"y/n, i thought you love me?" he said as i pulled out the discord and saw his camera on, he was crying.

i shook my character's head no.

"what are you talking about sapnap?" i punched his character signaling him to stop.

"you love dream now, don't you?" he whispered.

i immediately typed at the discord,

cut the stream!

stop streaming!

everyone stopped their stream. including me, dream, and jimmy and the others like quackity, karl, niki, tina, and puffy turned off their mic and camera but they were still on.

i pulled up tommy's stream as tubbo, him, and fundy were gardening and they were constantly arguing.

i turned back to my monitor where my discord was pulled out as sapnap was still crying.

i sighed and took off my headphones and went to his room.

y/n's pov

the wedding, the preparation and everything was ruined. dream's pissed off for some reason and sapnap was missing.

i woke up, feeling dizzy. i looked around the unfamiliar room as i sat up.

"glad you're awake. mind telling me what's going on between you and sapnap?" i raised my eyebrow at him.

"i don't know what you're talking about." i closed my eyes.

i'm fucked.

"well you should be!" he yelled.

i flinched at his sudden behaviour as his voice echoed in the room. the room became silent and there stood a tension between us.

he sighed, "atleast explain the sudden outburst of sapnap."

"i don't fully know what he meant by 'i thought you love me?' to be honest. i loved him of course but as a friend. i never saw him more than that." i explained. i relaxed my back as i shuffled to the side of my bed.

"reschedule the wedding but it's just you, phil, and i together." i suggested as he fixed his mask.

"get up. there's no more wedding."

i jolted up by his words.

"what do you mean by there's no more wedding?!" i yelled in shock.

"the wedding's over." he calmly said, "i won't be marrying you and this bullshit is over." he walked away without closing the door behind him.

what a jerk.

y/n's pov

i ended the stream feeling guilty. the chat can sense that i was down but i didn't mind.

i plopped into my bed face first as my door suddenly opened, it was nick.

"what do you want?" i lazily said without facing him.

"i-i'm sorry y/n, i know that the wedding was supposed to happen but you know i can't abide see you getting married to my best friend and i was drunk." he explained.

"stick to the plot nick and chill it's just a roleplay." i shuffled.

was it?

"roleplay? y/n you could've picked me as your leading man not clay!" he yelled as i flinched at his voice.

"it wasn't my choice nick!" i retorted as we started to argue.

"see? because of this stupid 'roleplay', you fell in love with my best friend!" he finally bursted into tears.

"i'm not inlove with him nick!"

"you are y/n. if you truly love me then you would've spent more time than me, give me assurance, and cared for me. unlike how i've noticed when i was observing you towards dream. you gave him everything i wished i have." he wiped his tears. "i won't be moving out but we're over y/n." by that, he left.

guilt crept into me.

was i inlove with dream?