chapter 10

y/n's pov

"travel south, go to hypixel city. go train yourself and comeback when you're ready, go!" techno said as multiple shots of crossbow was heard, fireworks sounds was followed afterwards. "run!" he yelled as i ran away from l'manburg and the people.
the war has started and the people from the dreamsmp are attacking.

i ran and ran to south, entering the deep and dark forest of the land of the dream smp.

i'll miss my home, dear l'manburg.

-
time skip (few days later.)
-

"uhm, excuse me." i said, curiously looking at the person in front of me.

"uh, hey! yes, do you need anything? money/resources perhaps?" he replied as his feet were jumping up and down.

i raised my hand and shake it along with my head saying no. as he gave off a smile.

"what is it then fine lady?" he ask once again.

"i just wanna ask about the hypixel city? i assume it's at the south but i think i'm lost. am i in the west or east right now?" i said, smiling awkwardly.

"well, you are in the right direction. welcome to the land of the beast! my name is jimmy, also known as mr. beast." he gave off a friendly smile.

"oh, haha the hypixel city is just below our country. just go straight south and you'll reach your destination, oh and before that i notice you lack resources." he scanned me from head to toe, his eyes held pity as i stood there awkwardly. it was like he was judging my whole persona.

"well, come follow me to the castle. i'll give you as much resources as you want!" he said with a big smile, and turned his back. "let's go?"

"i can't trust you." i said, changing my expression with a poker face.

"well, wait here." he said, running off. i rolled my eyes and examined the place seeing a near bench. i went to sat on the bench, checking my things.

i sighed in frustrating, "i really do lack resources." i laid my head on my bag as i waited for the jimmy guy to comeback.

"uh, hey... miss." i looked up seeing a person with a spiral hoodie who has a fluffy brown hair.

"uh, hey." i replied. ignoring is rude and yes i've learned that from tommy.

"are you alone?" he said sitting beside me. i hissed at his question moving away from him. "chill lady, i didn't intend to scare you."

"really? 'are you alone' is a fucking creepy question especially talking to a random lady who's sitting alone. i'm just being alert and aware of my surrounding, thank you." i say, giving him a sly smile.

"well, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to." he bowed his head in embarrassment making me feel bad.

"oh holy fuck, it's alright just-"

"well great! let's be friends. my name is karl jacobs call me karl." he said smiling, offering a hand.

i raised my hand as i give him a small smile. "i don't do handshakes."

his smile drop and once again formed. "well it's fine!"

this damn, bipolar kid.

i give him a smile as i spotted jimmy with a bag, "i better get going." i stood up and walk towards jim and said hello.

"well, here. there's some enchanted armours, weapons, food, ender pearls, potions that you might need, gapples and some important things you might need while you'll be in the hypixel city." he said handing a bag, i gave him a big smile quickly accepting the bag. hey, it's a blessing. you shouldn't ignore it and yes, i was low in resources.

"thank you jimmy." i smiled at him.

"here's a compass, it'll help you on your journey. thank you for stopping by stranger!"

"y/n soot, call me y/n." i gave him a smile before going.

-
time skip (4 months)
-

"next contender, halinka the unknown person from the north!" my name was called as i walked on the platform. thousands were staring and my heart was pounding.

no, i shouldn't be scared or nervous. i can do better. i've trained for months, i've changed. this is a do or die, this is between life and death.

"and their opponent's the one and only, dabriah! the warrior of the east." the announcer said as the lady in black was walking on the platform.

"hm, you. i've heard a lot about you. halinka, sounds like you're going to loose." she said, boastfully.

this bitch.

"oh, so it's true. you're the silent warrior of the north. well, get ready and i'll make you scream and worship my name." she stood infront of me, proud and bold.

pathetic.

"check your crossbows, check your arrows. no enchantments allowed on the weapon. down to one heart, the winner gets a full enchanted armour set." the crowd started to cheer loudly.

i smiled under my mask, and checked my weapons. no sign of sabotage, yet.

"are you ready?" dabriah and i both held our thumbs up signing that we're ready.

"10 paces back."

"1..." i can do this.

"2..." for tommy.

"3... 4... 5... 6... 7..."

"8..." for techno.

"9..." for freedom.

"10..." for l'manburg.

"fire!" i immediately released my arrow, hitting her. her hit missed me as i loaded a new arrow. i steadied my pace and aimed straight to head and released another arrow as she was loading hers, it hit her once again as i assumed she was on 3 hearts.
as i was thinking the arrow hit my hand making me groan in pain.

fuck.

without thinking i released another arrow and accidentally hit her on her left leg. she screamed in pain as my 3 arrows marked on her body.

"and we have our winner! halinka of the north. you may claim your price backstage. thank you for competing warriors." the announcer said, leaving the platform as the crowd chanted my name.

i feel powerful, and respected. i won the competition, challenging everyone.

i'm ready to go home and fight for what's supposed to be ours.