chapter 18

i was woken up by the sun beaming on my face. there stood niki, puffy, tina, alyssa, and hannah. i sat on my bed as all of them were smiling at me.

"what's up?" i said, rubbing my eyes.

"it's your wedding day y/n!" they all yelled in sync as someone yelped from behind.

"what the fuck is going on?" an unfamiliar female voice said. i heard footsteps assuming she's going towards me.

"language drista!" niki said in a voice full of authority. the girl named drista let out a quick sorry and looked at me in curiosity.

"poor woman like you." she tsked as the girls looked at her shocked, "marrying my brother. what a shame, you could've done better!" she said in a yelling manner making the girls sigh in relief. they giggled at her manner.

"i thought that was something." hannah spoke.

"i agree." tina chuckled and walked outside.

"we better get moving." alyssa said in a soft voice with a big smile plastered on her face.

i sighed, it had been 2 weeks now huh? i closed my eyes as the discussing of wedding popped into my memory like it was yesterday.

my thoughts was cut by tina who was holding a tray full of foods. she was walking straight towards me, "breakfast is ready!" she announced.

i smiled at her, "thank you tina."

she smiled back, "small thing n/n. anyways i'll be going to the dressing room to get the dress ready. be there within 20 minutes!" by that, she left.

all the girls were chit chatting except for drista who was unexcited for the wedding. as i eat, she was staring at me like a hawk making me question what i look like or what i was doing.

after i finished eating, i tried excusing myself to return the dishes on the kitchen but they wouldn't let me because i was forbidden to see dream before the wedding.

i just shrugged their superstition off and went downstairs assuming that dream left early for the preparation but i was wrong. completely wrong.

i saw him at the living room. his head titled towards me as he jumped in shock, "fuck why are you here?!" he said in panic and turned around.

"what? i was just returning the dishes, i don't wanna be pampered for today." i groaned and went to the kitchen sink to wash it.

"you know, the soon-to-be groom and wife shouldn't see each other before the wedding because there's a belief that something bad might happen." a monotone voice said. his voice made me leap in shock as i accidentally dropped the plate i was holding.

it broke into pieces. i turned around in anger seeing none other than technoblade himself. i sighed, calming myself down.

"fuck off bro, you almost gave me a heart attack." i said placing my hands on my chest as he chuckled.

"not my fault if you were stupid."

"it is your fault, you're teaching me. you're supposed to be my teacher and if i'm stupid then you are too." i scoffed. he gasp and acted like he was offended. he just stormed off without saying anymore words.

"that's what i thought pig!" i laughed, cleaning up the broken plate. i hummed to myself picking them one by one as a nother voice interrupted me.

"techno's right. you shouldn't have left your room but either way something bad's still gonna happen." drista said in a monotone voice. i turned to her as she was walking to the counter. she sat on the top of it and grabbed the nearest fork. she slid it into her pocket.

"what do you mean drista?" i raised an eyebrow at her as she shot me a glare.

"something's gonna happen." she said in a whispering manner.

"what is it?" i whispered back and continued to clean the broken glass on the floor.

"i won't tell. i don't want to snitch," she sighed. "anyways, just be cautious y/n. don't let your guards down during the wedding. once i'll leave my chair, they'll strike. goodluck." by that, she left leaving me in shock. for a minor like her, she sure is mature.

what does she mean be cautious? what's gonna fucking happen?

i internally panic as i heard a crow noise. a crow was holding a letter, i assume this was philza's crow. i went to open the letter,

dear y/n,

hello dear, the wedding will be in about 2 hours. i hope you are ready, please send back a message for an update.

sincerely,
philza.

of course he wouldn't use love. i snorted, i went to the living room seeing no dream or his presence. i grabbed the quill, ink and paper on the table and started writing.

to philza,

i got your message, obviously.
i just wanna address you that neither of the girls are preparing but i assure you after i send this message we are already preparing. can i have a request please?
can you not bring tubbo and tommy at the wedding? instead bring them to fundy to babysit. tubbo or tommy won't enjoy the long and boring mass so as the reception and they might complain about everything. that's all.

yours,
y/n.

i gave it to the crow and thanked them before it flew out of the window. i was scared, excited, disappointed, curious, and mad about everything.

i sighed and threw the broken plate away and washed my hand. lucky me i didn't injured my self haha.

"y/n, i suppose that both of us needs to get ready. the wedding's in 2 hours max right?" puffy peaked on the kitchen doorframe. she went to me and grabbed my hand,

"let's go." she said and dragged me to the fitting room.

as we went in my mind was blown by the dress displayed on the mannequin. of course it was pure white, ( you describe/imagine your wedding dress. )

it was such a dream. it was unique in someway and i feel like it was meant to be. it was perfect for me.